Is your Birthday in December? Let us know and we will give you a happy birthday wish!

Is your Birthday in December? Let us know and we will give you a happy birthday wish!
Happy belated birthday to those who have a birthday in December!
Happy Birthday to everyone who have birthdays in December 
It's my birthday today, the 8th :)
@malena292 Yayy, happy belated birthday! I hope you enjoyed your special day. Thanks for all your hard work and support here. :)
Today is my birthday :p
@dysania180
OH MY GOSH HAPPY BIRTHDAAAY TO YOUU 

*Brings out a birthday song* https://youtu.be/_z-1fTlSDF0
Cake?

Confetti and foods? Check
Cookies? We have it!!

Its parteeehhh time!!!
*Invites everyone who wanna joiiin*
Turning 34 tomorrow ^_^
ITS MY BIRTHDAY TODAY 15TH DECEMBER
@energizingPeace25 Happy belated birthday!
@BeyondTheInvisible
It's my Birthday Today .😂
@Storyofmylife
Happy birthday to you!!!
Sorry i have issue with laptop so i can not download a proper image to celebrate you.
Wish you to have a great day! 
@Storyofmylife
Wish you a wonderful Birthday 🎂
@Storyofmylife a veryyyy happyyyy birthday 😍😍🤗🤗🤩😘😘 I wish you get all the good fortune in the world...
@Storyofmylife
Happy Birthday to youu 
@BeyondTheInvisible
I matured for 1 year, yaaaaaaaay. It's my birthday today Dec. 17 😁 (brush teeth sparkling white for this event, hehe)
@amiablePeace77
Ami!! Happy birthday!!!
Argh i can't download pics to celebrate nicely
Wish you an amazing birthday, enjoy it ! All my best wishes!! 
@amiablePeace77
Happy Birthday to you!!! 
@BeyondTheInvisible @River
Thanks guys 
It's my birthday today, I am turning 22. This year I am celebrating it on my own. :)
@blueMelon2762
Happy Birthday to you!!!

*throws confetti* *Hopes for a parteh*
Happy birthday again!!