Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Is your Birthday in June? Let us know & we will give, "Happy Birthday" wish!!

User Profile: ASilentObserver
ASilentObserver June 1st, 2018

Is your Birthday in June? Let us know & we will give, "Happy Birthday" wish!!

41
User Profile: Emily619
Emily619 June 3rd, 2018

Happy birthday to those with a birthday this month!

User Profile: Jacayl
Jacayl June 5th, 2018

June 5th right here :D

1 reply
User Profile: River
River June 5th, 2018

@Jacayl Happy birthday! <3

User Profile: Lovemyself
Lovemyself June 5th, 2018

HEY, HAPPY BIRTHDAY! WE GOT A SAME BIRTH DATE wink WISHING YOU ALL THE BEST IN LIFE heart @Jacayl

1 reply
User Profile: peppermintlove
peppermintlove June 5th, 2018

@Lovemyself @Jacayl

Happy birthday!! Hope you guys have a great birthday ❤️ :D

1 reply
User Profile: Lovemyself
Lovemyself August 1st, 2018

THANK YOU HON @peppermintlove

load more
User Profile: radiantrey
radiantrey June 13th, 2018

@Lovemyself Happy birthday!

load more
User Profile: radiantrey
radiantrey June 13th, 2018

@Jacayl Happy happy birthday!

load more
User Profile: hollowman84
hollowman84 June 5th, 2018

My birthday is June 16th and it

3 replies
User Profile: Willowlane
Willowlane June 10th, 2018

@hollowman84

Hey there. Mine's a day after yours and I feel much the same as you do. I'll be 29 which is about the equivalent (says my mother) to your 34 as I am a woman. I too live a life devoid of financial stability and self-actualization, I have no formal education and have been unemployed for 4 years now. Though I am beginng to learn to find happiness in the little things and appreciating the few people who do love me, it isn't the same as having a best friend and life partner to share my truest, most vulnerable self with. Maybe I'm still a feel years short of feeling the full impact of aging while single, because it's more the being unemployed part that's eating at my self-esteem, I don't think there's a single person in the world who feels llike a bigger pos than I do. I don't have any advice to offer you, I just wanted to share and hopefully you're able to find some small solace in knowing that your'e not alone in your agony. And I hope you'll enjoy your birthday anyway :)

1 reply
User Profile: hollowman84
hollowman84 June 11th, 2018

@Willowlane Thank you. Thank you kindly for your words of empathy and sharing about yourself, that really means a lot. I am sorry for your own pain & struggle... i know that for a woman the sense of the internal clock is more salient and distressing due to the physiology of childbirth. I think some people tend to discount the importance of the internal clock for everyone, men and women both. Each year that passes by matters, were just getting older and older and feeling ourselves age. For those who are content with remaining single I suppose thats fine. But for those who arent content with being alone forever, its a different story. Each year spent alone is another year less you could be sharing with a special someone. Solitude takes a deeper and deeper toll. Eventually it seems hopeless and at some point you hit a certain age, perhaps 40 and beyond, and there is in truth a harsh reality that the chances for finding a partner, and especially starting a family, begin to markedly dwindle. I wish you a happy birthday and hope things get better for you. Thank you again for the kind words :-)

load more
User Profile: amarifey
amarifey June 11th, 2018

@hollowman84

be the person you want as a partner. I am 50 and I dig hanging out with me.

1 reply
User Profile: hollowman84
hollowman84 June 28th, 2018

@amarifey i would make a great husband. i love who i am. i spend the overwhelming overwhelming majority of my life in my company. my problem is not that i think im an unpleasant person. my problem is fitting into this world. im not living up to the expectations, making $, taking care of what needs to be done, not staying afloat. i'm a loving king intelligent sensitive passionate funny versatile creative person who could make someone very happy. it would be a shame if no woman ever got to enjoy the love i have to offer. but i doubt it will happen. being lonely and being with someone who loves you are by and large equal in terms of fostering happiness. fact. loneliness kills. and it will kill me. i will be alone forever. fucklife. andwhatthefuckisgoingonwhennoonegivesafuckingshitaboutmegodfuckingdamnit

load more
User Profile: hollowman84
hollowman84 June 27th, 2018

@hollowman84 YEAH OF COURSE NO ONE WISHED ME A HAPPY BIRTHDAY NO ONE FFFFFFFUUUUUUUUU I HATE MY LIFE SO MUCH I WANT TO FOLKVMFFJGDVKFV. V

1 reply
User Profile: hollowman84
hollowman84 June 28th, 2018

@hollowman84 NO ONE GIVES A SHIT ABOUT ME

load more
load more
User Profile: iHarry98
iHarry98 June 6th, 2018

Mine is today! 6th of June :)

2 replies
User Profile: peppermintlove
peppermintlove June 6th, 2018

@iHarry98

Happy birthday!! :D ❤️ hope you have a great day

User Profile: InvisibleAngel92
InvisibleAngel92 June 8th, 2018

@iHarry98 happy birthdayy

load more
User Profile: ZeeListens
ZeeListens June 7th, 2018

@ASilentObserver Yesss it is today! 😊

1 reply
User Profile: ASilentObserver
ASilentObserver OP June 7th, 2018

@ZeeListens Yayyy, Happy Birthay Zee <3heart

load more
User Profile: InvisibleAngel92
InvisibleAngel92 June 8th, 2018

Me 8th june 😍 happy birthday to everyone who celebrate their birthday on June 😇

2 replies
User Profile: Quackersome
Quackersome June 8th, 2018

@InvisibleAngel92 Haha same!! Happy birthday! Have a great day 😁

1 reply
User Profile: InvisibleAngel92
InvisibleAngel92 June 8th, 2018

@Anj0806 woaaa thatst great to find soneone who share the zame birthdate with me😍 happy birthday to you!

load more
load more
User Profile: sociableOwl998
sociableOwl998 June 8th, 2018

Find out the best Happy Birthday wishes for a friend. Read on how you can wish your best friend in a unique way on their special day and make them feel loved. Happy Birthday Wishes

User Profile: ResilientListener
ResilientListener June 10th, 2018

@ASilentObserver

Today is my Birthday! (June 10th)blush

3 replies
User Profile: ASilentObserver
ASilentObserver OP June 10th, 2018

@ResilientListener Awesome. Happy Birthday Resilient. Wish you a great year ahead. <3 Thank you for all you do here. You are awesome.

User Profile: peppermintlove
peppermintlove June 10th, 2018

@ResilientListener

Happy birthday! :) ❤️❤️

User Profile: JuampyXnaker
JuampyXnaker June 10th, 2018

@ResilientListener

Happy birthday :D!! laughsmileyyes

load more
User Profile: insightfulDreamer76
insightfulDreamer76 June 27th, 2018

It's my birthday today ,27th Junesmiley

3 replies
User Profile: ASilentObserver
ASilentObserver OP June 27th, 2018

@insightfulDreamer76 hey happpy birthday dreamer

💕💕🎂🎂🎉🎉🎉

User Profile: peppermintlove
peppermintlove June 27th, 2018

@insightfulDreamer76

happy birthday!! 💜💜 hope you have a wonderful day, take care

User Profile: plumField5702
plumField5702 June 27th, 2018

@insightfulDreamer76 happy birthday, dreamer. have a good one!! heart

load more
User Profile: AutumnBreeze92
AutumnBreeze92 June 29th, 2018

@ASilentObserver

Today is my dear sister @BraveyHeart's birthday.

Happy Birthday To You... Happy Birthday To You... Happy Birthday Dear @BraveyHeart Happy Birthday To You... laugh

I wish all your dreams come true, Happy Birthday!!! @BraveyHeart heart

7 replies
User Profile: peppermintlove
peppermintlove June 29th, 2018

Happy birthday! 💜 @braveyheart

1 reply
User Profile: BraveyHeart
BraveyHeart June 29th, 2018

@peppermintlove

Thank you so much peppermintlove.I really can't express my happiness in words to see these wishes.Thank you again :-) <3

load more
User Profile: BraveyHeart
BraveyHeart June 29th, 2018

@kindPoetry91

Aww...I really didn't expect this.angelI'm surprised as well as delighted to receive this wish.Thank you so much my loving sister kindPoetry91.I really am glad that i met you heart

1 reply
User Profile: AutumnBreeze92
AutumnBreeze92 June 30th, 2018

@BraveyHeart

load more
User Profile: ASilentObserver
ASilentObserver OP June 30th, 2018

@kindPoetry91 @Braveyheart

Happyyy birthday Heart. Yayyyy

2 replies
User Profile: BraveyHeart
BraveyHeart June 30th, 2018

@ASilentObserver

Thank you so much observer smileyangel

User Profile: AutumnBreeze92
AutumnBreeze92 June 30th, 2018

Thank You So Much @ASilentObserver heart

load more
load more