Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Is your birthday in May? Let us know and celebrate with 7CupsFamily!!❤

User Profile: ASilentObserver
ASilentObserver May 3rd, 2018

Yayyyy!! May arrived and so birthday of many of our wonderful community people. I know some of my mates whose birthday is in May and looking forward to celebrate with them at 7Cups. surprise Also, my birthday coming on May 25.

What about you?? if it's your birthday or someone's whom you know here, please let us know in comment.

We will celebrate and make best wishes! Let's have some birthday fun together! ❤ Yayyyyy!!

I'm looking forward for more cakes, chocolates, cookies and donuts. Also, wishing that we keep growing and stay blessed with all awesome people and stuffs we have. Woohooo!!

75
User Profile: overtherainbow17
overtherainbow17 May 11th, 2018

Birthday is May 11th!!!

Usually, I'd be feeling very down about this, as it has to do with my own mental health history, but actually now, I'm feeling a little more confident about it, and kind of looking fowards to it!

Happy early, birthday, or belated birthday to all the May friends out there! :D

User Profile: Erato
Erato May 11th, 2018

@overtherainbow17 Happy birthday! I'm glad that this day is different from the usual ones. It should be special as you ❤

User Profile: River
River May 11th, 2018

@overtherainbow17 Happy birthday to you! heart

User Profile: ASilentObserver
ASilentObserver OP May 11th, 2018

@overtherainbow17 Woahhhhh!!! Hey Rainbowwww🎈 🎈 🎈 🎈 HaPpY BiRtHdAy To YoU!! 🎈 🎈 🎈 🎈

You're awesome and so your efforts and contributions. Keep going and growing.

🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂

Yayyyy!!! Stay Awesome!! Hugs

User Profile: overtherainbow17
overtherainbow17 May 29th, 2018

@ASilentObserver. Thanks love! You do so much on here as well, and it means a lot. Keep up the hard work and making a difference in lives. ❤

load more
User Profile: musicn0tmayhem
musicn0tmayhem May 11th, 2018

@overtherainbow17 hey it's my birthday today too! Hope you have an amazing birthday - here's to a year of positive mental health and happiness! smiley

User Profile: ASilentObserver
ASilentObserver OP May 11th, 2018

@musicn0tmayhem Happpy Birthday Music. Yayyy!! heart

User Profile: overtherainbow17
overtherainbow17 May 29th, 2018

@musicn0tmayhem Shhhh! I just saw this! Happy belated birthday to you!!!!!!! It's so awesome seeing such wonderful people on here doing so much. 😇💕 I hope you had a great birthday.

load more
load more
User Profile: blindMelon21
blindMelon21 May 15th, 2018

Hello everybody.

Today, May 15 is my birthday laugh

I'm officially 30

User Profile: River
River May 16th, 2018

@blindMelon21

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU! heart (Tho I am bit of late to wish)

User Profile: Erato
Erato May 16th, 2018

@blindMelon21 Happy 3 decades to you! c: 🍕🍕🍕🍕🍕🍕🍕🍕🍕🍕🍕🍕🍕🍕

load more
User Profile: NewOrder
NewOrder May 16th, 2018

It my birthday today. Im' 25!! Getting old 😓😋

User Profile: River
River May 16th, 2018

@NewOrder

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU! heart

p.s. Getting Wiser and Experienced wink

User Profile: Erato
Erato May 16th, 2018

@NewOrder Hi 25, I'm 18 XD Happy birthday! 🍕🍕🍕🍕🍕🍕🍕🍕🍕🍕🍕🍕🍕🍕

load more
User Profile: ambergirl01
ambergirl01 May 16th, 2018

My bday was on 1st May.. had a blast 😆❤

User Profile: ambergirl01
ambergirl01 May 16th, 2018

Wishing all the may babies a veryyyy happyyyy bdayy ... Make the mosttt of this year... Enjoy your life ❤❤🎂🎂🎈🎊

User Profile: virv
virv May 17th, 2018

Hi. Today is my birthday. I'm turning 27.

Actually I'm feeling sad and low because I have a depression and can't find a job. My life seems to me meaningless.

User Profile: Erato
Erato May 20th, 2018

@virv Happy late birthday! I am so sorry to hear that :( Hope you're still able to hang in there and also to discover the purpose of your existence. *hugs* 🍕🍕🍕🍕🍕

load more
User Profile: Strauberryjam
Strauberryjam May 20th, 2018

My birthday is today (the 20th)! heart

User Profile: Erato
Erato May 20th, 2018

@Strauberryjam Happy birthday! More birthdays to come! 🍕🍕🍕

User Profile: Strauberryjam
Strauberryjam May 20th, 2018

@Erato Thank you! laugh

load more
load more
User Profile: NRomanoff
NRomanoff May 20th, 2018

Its my birthday today! so happy to see lots of May babies here! May the force be with you! <3 :D

User Profile: Erato
Erato May 20th, 2018

@NRomanoff Aww, happy birthday to you! Have a blast! 🍕🍕🍕🍕🍕🍕

User Profile: NRomanoff
NRomanoff May 20th, 2018

@Erato thanks! I will, now that ive got pizza! It's always a party with Pizza :D

load more
load more
May 20th, 2018

@ASilentObserver

My birthday is today

User Profile: RainyMemory97
RainyMemory97 May 21st, 2018

@Fairmindedskies2001 Hey,

✨🎆🎊🎀❤️ Happy Birthday! 😄💕🍰🎂

I hope your day is fantastic! 😆 *Hugs*❤️

May 21st, 2018

@RainyMemory97

Thank you so much memory

load more
User Profile: River
River May 21st, 2018

@Fairmindedskies2001 Yayyy happy birthday to you! heart

May 21st, 2018

@Pureriver55

Thank you very much river

load more
load more
User Profile: Amirat
Amirat May 23rd, 2018

Heeey guys !!

Today is my birthday laugh
I am turning 21 !!

User Profile: River
River May 23rd, 2018

@Amirat Happy birthday to you! I hope you have a wonderful day and wonderful year ahead :D

User Profile: peppermintlove
peppermintlove May 23rd, 2018

@Amirat

Happy birthday!! Thank you so much for being a listener on 7 Cups for so long, we all appreciate everything you do for the community and wishing you many happy returns of the day :D <3

load more