Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Is your birthday in May? Let us know and celebrate with 7CupsFamily!!❤

User Profile: ASilentObserver
ASilentObserver May 3rd, 2018

Yayyyy!! May arrived and so birthday of many of our wonderful community people. I know some of my mates whose birthday is in May and looking forward to celebrate with them at 7Cups. surprise Also, my birthday coming on May 25.

What about you?? if it's your birthday or someone's whom you know here, please let us know in comment.

We will celebrate and make best wishes! Let's have some birthday fun together! ❤ Yayyyyy!!

I'm looking forward for more cakes, chocolates, cookies and donuts. Also, wishing that we keep growing and stay blessed with all awesome people and stuffs we have. Woohooo!!

75
User Profile: Erato
Erato May 3rd, 2018

Hello, May babies! <3

I'm also a May baby! c: I was born on May 12th, 2000! So I'm turning 18 in 9 days, woohoo!

User Profile: ASilentObserver
ASilentObserver OP May 3rd, 2018

@Erato Yup, I remember it Era. Soon you going to age up and become oldie surprise It means more awesomeness. Woohoo. Excited to celebrate!! Yayy

User Profile: Erato
Erato May 3rd, 2018

@ASilentObserver Yay, I can't wait to meet more oldies c:

User Profile: Moj
Moj May 6th, 2018

@Erato, let me correct you...as I've told a few others this little secret as well...we are goldies, not oldies. winkcheeky

User Profile: Erato
Erato May 6th, 2018

@Moj secret exposed! Hahaha I loaf it 💜😊

load more
load more
load more
User Profile: River
River May 3rd, 2018

@Erato Only 9 days surprise Happy Birthday in advance! heart

User Profile: Erato
Erato May 6th, 2018

@Pureriver55 Thank you, River! 💜

load more
User Profile: musicalMagic
musicalMagic May 6th, 2018

@Erato-Happy Birthday can

User Profile: Erato
Erato May 6th, 2018

@musicalMagic Aww magic, thank youuu! I'm excited! c: *hugs*

load more
User Profile: reliableSpring6221
reliableSpring6221 May 20th, 2018

@Erato

ADVANCE HAPPY BIRTHDAY 🎂🎁🎉👑🎂🍧🎈🎁🎉

Lots of love ❤❤💞❤💞💘💘​​

User Profile: radiantrey
radiantrey May 25th, 2018

@Erato Happy happy birthday! #ATLove

User Profile: SoulSupporter102
SoulSupporter102 June 4th, 2018

@Erato yay! My b day is also may 12!!

User Profile: Erato
Erato June 4th, 2018

@SoulSupporter102 oh yay, birthday twinny! Hello <3

load more
load more
User Profile: onedirection1213
onedirection1213 May 3rd, 2018

Im a May baby my birthday is in like 7 days!!!! ill be 18 an oldie!!!

User Profile: ASilentObserver
ASilentObserver OP May 3rd, 2018

@onedirection1213 May 10 One? surprise

User Profile: River
River May 3rd, 2018

@onedirection1213 7 days surprise Happy birthday in advance Jaciee! heart

User Profile: radiantrey
radiantrey May 25th, 2018

@onedirection1213 Happy birthday! One year older means one year wiser. #ATLove

User Profile: onedirection1213
onedirection1213 May 25th, 2018

@blogger123 aww thanks

load more
load more
User Profile: Tinycupcake
Tinycupcake May 3rd, 2018

May 13 and I'm gonna be 22!!!

User Profile: ASilentObserver
ASilentObserver OP May 3rd, 2018

@Tinycupcake Awesome Cake <3

User Profile: River
River May 3rd, 2018

@Tinycupcake Happy Birthday in advance! heart

load more
User Profile: River
River May 3rd, 2018

@ASilentObserver Happy Birthday in advance Oldobsie heart

User Profile: Kanga
Kanga May 3rd, 2018

My birthday is May 9th cheeky

User Profile: River
River May 6th, 2018

@HeyItsRoo wow your birthday is soo sooon surprise Youare not aging up though, right? laugh

User Profile: Kanga
Kanga May 6th, 2018

@Pureriver55

Not aging up yet cheeky

load more
User Profile: peppermintlove
peppermintlove May 9th, 2018

@HeyItsRoo

Woohoo happy birthday Roo!!! Thank you for being super amazing and everything you do for the 7 Cups community :D <3 Wish you a wonderful birthday with lots of cake :D

Image result for pusheen birthday

User Profile: Kanga
Kanga May 9th, 2018

@peppermintlove

Thank you!!!

load more
load more
User Profile: Serendipity1003
Serendipity1003 May 6th, 2018

Happy birthday everyone! wish you all the best!

User Profile: musicalMagic
musicalMagic May 6th, 2018

@ASilentObserver-Happy Birthday to all of you lovely May babies and to those moving to the oldies side congratulations, woo hoo cant wait to meet you all!

Obs Happy Birthday in advance! Thank you for all you do here and all the love you give here everyday! Youre awesome and a May baby, yay woo hoo, You are a Rockstar!!

*Hugs* Magic💞

User Profile: musicalMagic
musicalMagic May 6th, 2018

@ASilentObserver-Oh I almost forgot my birthday is also in May, it was May 3rd! Happy Happy Birthday lovelies!

*Hugs* Magic💞

User Profile: Erato
Erato May 7th, 2018

@musicalMagic Happy late birthday, magic <3 I hope you had a great one!

load more
User Profile: TrulyMadlyDeeply
TrulyMadlyDeeply May 6th, 2018

It's my birthday today, May 6th smiley

User Profile: River
River May 6th, 2018

@TrulyMadlyDeeply

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU! heart

User Profile: TrulyMadlyDeeply
TrulyMadlyDeeply May 6th, 2018

@Pureriver55

Haha, thanks! (heart the gif!)

load more
User Profile: Erato
Erato May 6th, 2018

@TrulyMadlyDeeply Happy birthday! Enjoy your day! c: 🍕🍕🍕🍕🍕🍕🍕🍕🍕🍕🍕🍕🍕🍕

User Profile: TrulyMadlyDeeply
TrulyMadlyDeeply May 6th, 2018

@Erato

Thanks! smiley

load more
load more
User Profile: Ethan
Ethan May 6th, 2018

I

User Profile: River
River May 10th, 2018

@IcedEthan Happy Birthday in advance! laugh

load more