Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

My account is 9 years old today!

User Profile: Remina
Remina June 24th, 2025

I can't believe I have been on 7cups for nine years Today.


It's crazy how I have been here the majority of my 20s, going on to my 30s later this year. 


I have met so many people. Some of them have gone, while some are still here.


I love it here and here's to nine more.



60
User Profile: fossilfellow
fossilfellow June 24th, 2025

@Remina Sending lots of love to you! ❤️❤️ You do so much for everyone here even though I haven't been here for long, I've seen how much you help people by your supportive and thoughtful threads 🍀🤍

You're Awesome <3 I wish you have a great day! 🕊️

1 reply
User Profile: Remina
Remina OP June 24th, 2025

Aww many thanks @fossilfellow

load more
User Profile: Gloria0923
Gloria0923 June 24th, 2025

@Reminacongratulations 


User Profile: icedragon231
icedragon231 June 24th, 2025

@Remina good job

User Profile: Always25
Always25 June 25th, 2025

@Remina

Ccongratulations!! Happy cupsiversary to you! What an achivement 9 years! Well done to you! 

User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 June 25th, 2025

@Remina happpyyyy cupsiversary 🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈 you've been nothing but a gem 💎 here at cups 💗 gives you a giant tiny hug 💗 cheers to many more wonderful years

taylorswift-taylor.gif

User Profile: heathermarie95
heathermarie95 June 25th, 2025

@Remina

yay congratuations!

User Profile: communicativeJet616
communicativeJet616 June 26th, 2025

@Remina Happy 9th Aniversary ❤ Congratulations for being there from such a long time helping everyone. I am sure, people who got in touch with you earlier like many years ago, would be so happy to see you still here because it's always wonderful to know the people who understood us is still there. There were people I felt so connected but some have just vanished without any hint and all I could do is just wish they are doing okay but I do miss them.  

And seeing you here from such a long time is really a happiest thing to know.  Thank you for being so amazing :)

1 reply
User Profile: Remina
Remina OP June 27th, 2025

@communicativeJet616

aw many thanks!

load more
User Profile: Paliloveyourself
Paliloveyourself June 29th, 2025

Congratulations!!! That's so cool that you've sticked around for that long.

User Profile: ReservedHickory86
ReservedHickory86 June 29th, 2025

And how have you contributed?

User Profile: ReservedHickory86
ReservedHickory86 June 29th, 2025

And how have you contributed?