Please join us in celebrating Heather's birthday! 🥳🎊🎉
Hello community! I hope everyone is doing well! 🩵 I am so very excited to share that June 26th is Heather's (@Heather225) birthday! We have gathered birthday wishes from the community and are so excited to share them with H!
H, thank you for all you do for the community! We wouldn't be the same 7 Cups that we are without you! We all hope you have the most amazing and fun day ever! 🩵
Please view H's birthday slideshow here! Happy birthday! We love you!

@Heather225

Happy Birthday Heather! 😀 https://youtu.be/_Ra1Y6K7nSs?si=QLsdJO2sHK-YincF
@LittleBirdie30 @Heather225
Thank you for an amazing thread LittleBirdie30 celebrating the wonderful H!
H, you are an incredible leader and you lead with passion, warmth, empathy and sincerity. We are so grateful for everything that you do and I am so grateful to know you!
Lisa
Happy birthday, @Heather225 !
And thank you for creating the slideshow, @LittleBirdie30
@LittleBirdie30 Happy Belated Birthday @Heather!! Hope it was a great one! It is great being able to share little moments like these with people on cups.

