Today is our "Yay!!" Girl's Birthday 🎉🎉
Hello, amazing community members!! 💗💗
I am Obs and today I am here to tell you something important. Something special. 🎈🎈🎈
I am sure you would not want to miss this. 👉👉👉👉👉
Today is awesome and inspiring "YAY!!!" Girl's birthday.
Any guesses? 
Allow me to introduce her to you--
She is working every day to ensure everything goes well. She ensures everything is going smooth. She is the one you always turn to seek help, guidance, insights. She is one who encourages one to learn, share and grow.
She is our wonderful Community Manager -- @Laura
Yayyyyy!!💕
Join me to sing birthday song--
Happy birthday to you!!🎉
Happy birthday to you!!🎈
Happy birthday to Yay Girl!!💕
Happy birthday Laura!! 🎂
We wish you a great and successful year ahead. 🌷
Join me and send your birthday wishes to Laura in comments. And I will be collecting them to create a birthday gift from 7Cups and will send her.
@Laura
Happy Birthday! Woop! Wishing you all the best for the year ahead, and thank you for all that you do here on 7 Cups for so many years now! Hope to see you here in many more years to come. Now go have fun! ❤️
Happy birthday!
Happy Birthday Laura!
Happy Birthday, Laura!
@ASilentObserver
Hey Laura
Happy Birthday 
Stay Blessed
Happy birthday!!!! ❤️
@ASilentObserver
Hey Laura
Happy Birthday
Stay Blessed
Happy belated birthday Laura. Thank you for being you and for everything that you do for this amazing community 