happy cupversaryyyyy lilllaaaccc!!!!
hey everyone it's @lilacleopard 's 5th cupversary
warmest wishes on your special day dear lilaaac.
I just wanted to thank you for being an amazing friend and for supporting members and listeners including me. I know life hasn't been easy but your contribution to the community doesn't go unnoticed . Your participation and contribution prove that you have a big big heart. So lilac a big congratulations here for completing your 5 years in cups :).
We are so happy and honoured to have you a part of this family. We all hope that you continue to change the lives of others with your positivity, love, and beautiful spirit. ❤️😊🎂☕️
Again a big thank you from my side of being super supportive to me.
@jenna @yourbuddy30 @dtanushree @gentleemperor @sirenofserenity @lifeisnotagame7 @melodyoftheocean @Amy @star001 @solacecares @chetan1408 @confidentRabbit7311 @feelicity08 @sparkygizmo @kindsoul10 @DonaldDraper @MagnificentSunrise @amiableBunny4016 @AnnaSilverberg @Avaria @Breeze2345 @bubblingbreeze14 @charmingFlower8111 @Fristo @GloriaD @Harsvin @Keith22534 @Nessa00 @Notfound20 @Optimisticempath @RedDesert7341 @SophTheListener2022 @Sunisshiningandsoareyou @TabbyCat97 @VictoriaLove7 @victoriousblue17 @YourCaringConfidant @FrenchMarbles
@BlueRivercares Thank you for the invite
Happy Cupversary @LilacLeopard 🤗💖
Happy cupversary @lilacleopard 🎊🎊🎊🎊🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟

@LilacLeopard
Sorry I am soo late and just getting around to posting but this is for you my beautiful, sweet Aishaa. Happy 5 years on here. 7cups is a better place with you on it. ♡

@BlueRivercares
@lilacleopard
Lillaacccc! You're such a wonderful wonderful person and I'm so so proud of you !! Thank you for all you do here on 7cups ❤️ Happy Cupaversary you amaazinggg hooomannn ! Thank you for all your help and support along my journey as a listener :') you have been amazing to me , so so amazing!
Tabs
@BlueRivercares
Thanks for tagging me in this special post, Blue 😃💙
@lilacleopard
Happy cupversary 🎂 Yes, we need some cake to celebrate today! Thank you for supporting the 7 Cups community and keeping it safe for so so many years 🤍 Your kindness and hard work is very much noticed and appreciated 🥰

this is cute 🥰 thanks for tagging me @bluerivercares 💕
Hi @lilacleopard 💕 you're really amazing and I'm so glad you are a part of cups 💕 thanks for being so sweet and supportive always 🤗 miss you in PAT :')
lmaooo I forgot the main thing xD Happy Cuppaversaryyy😭💕💕 @lilacleopard