Help me to wish a beautiful person a happy birthday @Ailuraphilelove8tear9 🎉🧁
@Amanda84
On this beautiful day, I just want to say how truly grateful we are to have you in our lives. You are not just special… you are precious to us😭, more than words can explain. 🤧
May Allah (SWT) bless you with endless happiness, peace, and barakah in everything you do. May He protect your heart from sadness, replace every hardship with ease, and reward you for every tear you’ve hidden and every kindness you’ve shown. 🥰
You are someone who brings light even when you’re struggling, and that is a rare and beautiful gift. May Allah grant you strength, good health, halal rizq, and surround you with people who truly value and love you.🥰
May this new year of your life bring you closer to Allah, increase your imaan, and open doors of success for you in both Dunya and Akhirah.
May Allah keep you smiling, keep you safe, and grant you everything your heart silently prays for. Ameen.😌
Have a wonderful birthday, and always remember… you are deeply loved and truly precious to us. 😤🥰
@Ailuraphilelove8tear9
@Ailuraphilelove8tear9 like the genius I am, I mentioned Amanda😂😭 (sorry, Amanda🤧)
@curiousbookishness
Lol 🤣, We often glitch dear..!! NVM it 😄
😌😄
@Ailuraphilelove8tear9
yupidie yup🤧👻
@curiousbookishness
😭😌
@curiousbookishness
I understood 😁
@Amanda84
thanks sunshine🤧
@curiousbookishness
Awwieee 🥹 Curioussss 😭. You showering me with ur love n care 🤧this msg really touched my heart fr 🤍 thank u sm for these beautiful words n sincere duas ✨
I feel truly blessed to be remembered like this. May Allah reward u for every kind word u wrote n every feeling behind it 🌸 ur warmth n care means a lot to me.
Grateful to have a friend like u fr 😭🫶 may this year bring u more joy, laughter n countless blessings 😊
Hug u closer to my heart 💞

@Ailuraphilelove8tear9
awww dear precious🥰 here have a tight hug😁 (only if there is a cake😑 cause you hate cakes and i am here to help😇)
@curiousbookishness
Mm..😌 I'll finish it all by myself, even If i dont like too 😆. ( As I'm an independent women, I dont think I'm in need xD 😝 ) but you snatch mine already 😒😤!!
@Ailuraphilelove8tear9
independent woman? Or an old lady? hehe
@curiousbookishness
you dont have teeth soo.....👻
@Amanda84 @Ailuraphilelove8tear9

@trueconfidant123
Yayy..!! 😃 thank you so much, mean's a lot <3
Hugs 🤗 ❤️
@Amanda84
Have the happiest birthday today!!! You deserve it!!! 🎂🎉🎁 Hugs to you @Ailuraphilelove8tear9 ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
@akunknown
Yayy..!! tysm 😃, i honestly had some memorable moments 😁!! sending a lot of love and happiness ur way ❤️
Hugs 🤗💝
@Ailuraphilelove8tear9
I didn’t log in for a day and almost missed out on this lovely party! 😭
Glad i saw it now hehe, hopefully not too late xD Happyyyy belated birthday, Ailura! I hope you had a wonderful day and may the year ahead be as loving and fulfilling too. 🥰💖

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou
Aww <3 that's completely fine 😊...!! Thank you so much, it mean's a lot to hear it from u 💝!!
N i really had to say this, The picccc..!!!😭 that's fascinating, i love itt 😍.

@Ailuraphilelove8tear9 🥰💖
@Amanda84 happy birthday
Happy Birthday.
Buon Compleanno from Italy!!!!
Happy Birthday @Ailura!
@Amanda84
Happy Birthdayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

