I think I will have steak and a glass of whisky, holding my cat and listen to some jazz.
@Amanda84 be scared cry otherwise suffer
@Amanda84. Cry I had a best friend didn’t care for me a she let me down for a few years I been a. Big fan she mean and a bully other things she’s pretty she’s hurt me a lot is not okay she’s hurting other people her manager dislikes me 
Try my first drop of alcohol (im underage) spend time with and family
I would give everything I own or have to the people I want those things to have. Hug the people I love and tell them I love them. Eat everything I could.
Hey sorry to be out of context. I am new to this app and I dont know how to make a thread or I don't know what it us called just like you did. When you post this and people reply back. Can someone please tell me how? Thanks.
And since I am here.
Well I would do what have always been doing... play music. I am a beginnermusic producer and I would pick my midi cheal keyboard and plug it in... choose a dim low warm synth... and just hit record and play what I feel to save the emotions of m last hour for the world.
@MusicalTones6275 This information explains the forums https://www.7cups.com/forum/7cupsleadership/ForumGuides_2597/StrugglingwiththeforumsFindyourhandbookhere_309768/
I would share with everyone that I could about how my death is not the end for me but the beginning because Jesus Christ came and lived a sinless and died on a cross to pay for mine and their sins . He came to extend mercy by paying the penalty we deserve that we may have eternal life through him . Essentials, HE is our way back to the Father in heaven and through his blood and death on the cross we can stand before God when we die and be counted as guiltless , worthy , forgiven . I’d start with my immediate family then extend out , likely via a live stream to reach as many people as possible, it would be short and brief , after that…. I’d spend my remaining time reminding my children and husband of how precious they are to me and how I will always be with them: how much I love them .
@Amanda84
Finally relax. Probably find a sunny spot in the grass to lie down.
@Amanda84 Hang out with my family, especially my siblings. Talk, laugh, and cry about all the amazing moments in my life.
Have you seen “Don’t Look Up.” It’s a movie about a meteor heading to Earth.
The part that got me was how the people chose to deal with the impending collision.
It was the shopping for fingerling potatoes for their feast that got me.
Also, the fact that the goth young man was the one to say grace at the table.
I’m not sure what I personally would do with one hour.
Maybe call all my family and try to get them all in on a big old face time call so we could at least all be together.