Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

If you had one hour left on this earth, what would you do?

User Profile: Amanda84
Amanda84 November 17th, 2025

💖

170
User Profile: creativeEyes7600
creativeEyes7600 November 18th, 2025

I'd Sit in silence

1 reply
User Profile: Amanda84
Amanda84 OP November 18th, 2025

@creativeEyes7600

💖

load more
User Profile: SimplyCompassionate
SimplyCompassionate November 18th, 2025

@Amanda84

I would dare to do something which I never attempted till date.

I would donate all my money to help the needy, sick or deprived.

What would you do?

1 reply
User Profile: Amanda84
Amanda84 OP November 18th, 2025

@SimplyCompassionate

I would definitely want to let my loved ones know how I felt 🥰

pengu-pudgy.gif

load more
User Profile: Mistyacres739
Mistyacres739 November 18th, 2025

Eat and drink

1 reply
User Profile: Amanda84
Amanda84 OP November 18th, 2025

@Mistyacres739

🥰

load more
User Profile: raspberryBunny4662
raspberryBunny4662 November 18th, 2025

Lose my virginity 👍🏻 🤐✨

If it's just an hour before I'm leaving, it doesn't matter who.

I know sounds insane but that's what I thought of the first...

3 replies
User Profile: Amanda84
Amanda84 OP November 19th, 2025

@raspberryBunny4662

Very very specific 😂💖

2 replies
User Profile: raspberryBunny4662
raspberryBunny4662 November 19th, 2025

@Amanda84

Can't think of myself going out without experiencing that, once 😂💕✨

1 reply
User Profile: Amanda84
Amanda84 OP November 19th, 2025

@raspberryBunny4662

😂😂

load more
load more
load more
User Profile: addtwd
addtwd November 19th, 2025

I would spend it with my family 🫂

1 reply
User Profile: Amanda84
Amanda84 OP November 19th, 2025

@addtwd

Perfect 💜🥰

load more
User Profile: listeningcalico1055
listeningcalico1055 November 19th, 2025

@Amanda84 Party🥳

1 reply
User Profile: Amanda84
Amanda84 OP November 19th, 2025

@listeningcalico1055

🥰

party-hard-time-to-party.gif

load more
User Profile: braindamag3
braindamag3 November 19th, 2025

@Amanda84

If you had one hour left on this earth, what would you do?

I think it would depend
Why do I have an hour left?
Is it truly the end of the world as we know it? (BIG BANG) Some catastrophic Disaster? 🤯
Some sort of Pestilence? 😮
Wrath of God? 😏
Are you psychic and know that something tragic is going to happen to me? 😱
Should I be up on the roof of a building waiting for Aliens? 👽


Once I have my answer. I will comply 😁

7 replies
User Profile: goodShip5161
goodShip5161 November 19th, 2025

@braindamag3i would hold my grand daughter. 

2 replies
User Profile: Amanda84
Amanda84 OP November 21st, 2025

@goodShip5161

Precious 💕 

User Profile: braindamag3
braindamag3 November 21st, 2025

@goodShip5161

🤗🤗 I would spoil my 3 grandkids, if the whole world were to crash and burn. 

If not, I would not want their last memory of me dieing with them 🤗🥰

load more
User Profile: Amanda84
Amanda84 OP November 21st, 2025

@braindamag3

Ha, it's a theoretical question, so hard w would you wish to continue? 😂😂

3 replies
User Profile: Amanda84
Amanda84 OP November 21st, 2025

@Amanda84

How would you like to continue?

2 replies
User Profile: braindamag3
braindamag3 November 21st, 2025

@Amanda84

Hypothetically,  If i were to be dieing in an hour. I'd spend it with my wife, quietly walking through some old groth forest. 

If it were the whole world going to crash and burn. I would spend the last hour spoiling my grandkids.

1 reply
User Profile: Amanda84
Amanda84 OP November 21st, 2025

@braindamag3

Perfect 🥰 

load more
load more
load more
load more
User Profile: goodShip5161
goodShip5161 November 19th, 2025

I would hold my grand daughter. 

1 reply
User Profile: Amanda84
Amanda84 OP November 21st, 2025

@goodShip5161

🥰

load more
User Profile: secretFarm6555
secretFarm6555 November 20th, 2025

@Amanda84 I'd hold my wife and kids.

1 reply
User Profile: Amanda84
Amanda84 OP November 20th, 2025

@secretFarm6555

The most precious thing 💖

load more
User Profile: genericbeing
genericbeing November 20th, 2025

@Amanda84 Set out two lawn chair on a high grassy hill, hold your hand, and watch the gamma radiation roll in together - no one should be alone 

nuke-it-olliesblog-olliesblog-nuke-it.gif

3 replies
User Profile: genericbeing
genericbeing November 20th, 2025

@genericbeing

583307663-1408382353984046-337558220533961808-n-1763453386_1763603019.jpg

User Profile: Amanda84
Amanda84 OP November 21st, 2025

@genericbeing

Sounds like a plan 🥰

1 reply
User Profile: genericbeing
genericbeing November 24th, 2025

@Amanda84 :) 

load more
load more