Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Itttssss xmasss! 🎅what would be the absolutely worst gift to find under your tree this xmas????

User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 November 29th, 2023

🎅🎅🎅🎅🎅🎅🎅🎅🎅

33
User Profile: LoveMyMoonflowers
LoveMyMoonflowers November 29th, 2023

@Tinywhisper11

a spider! ): they are vv scary 🕷️ 

2 replies
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP November 29th, 2023

@LoveMyMoonflowers oh no ! Hairy scary are terrifying😱 when I see one I have to call for backup 😰

1 reply
User Profile: LoveMyMoonflowers
LoveMyMoonflowers November 29th, 2023

@Tinywhisper11

me too ☹️ they are scary 

load more
load more
User Profile: Torean
Torean November 29th, 2023

@Tinywhisper11

A Life board game. 🤮  Monopoly would be almost as bad.    There's a lot of kinds of things I wouldn't probably enjoy so much, but people would actually want to make me play those.  😅

11 replies
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP November 29th, 2023

@Torean so you don't like board games😂😂😂 fair enough. Let's hope for socks instead ❤😁

3 replies
User Profile: Torean
Torean November 29th, 2023

@Tinywhisper11

Bwaha. I like board games... The good ones anyway. 🤭  Which, to me, is most of them besides those two.   I definitely won't complain about socks though.  Last time I got some Kirby socks, and I'm rocking those today. 😁

2 replies
User Profile: LoveMyMoonflowers
LoveMyMoonflowers November 29th, 2023

@Torean

alright then 🌈 you can have all your favourite board games 😇 and 3,000 pairs of socks 😇 

User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP November 29th, 2023

@Torean ok I'll give you fun boardgames😁 hungry hungry hippos. Cluedo and kerplunk 😁 merry xmas, and also lovely the Xmas fairy have you enough socks to last a life time ❤ yaaaay xmas

load more
load more
User Profile: LoveMyMoonflowers
LoveMyMoonflowers November 29th, 2023

@Torean

*gives you some socks* 🧦

6 replies
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP November 29th, 2023

@LoveMyMoonflowers haha lovely the Xmas angel got you socks ❤❤

5 replies
User Profile: LoveMyMoonflowers
LoveMyMoonflowers November 29th, 2023

@Tinywhisper11

mhm! 😛 and i gave the socks away. 

not sure how the christmas angel feels about that 🥲

4 replies
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP November 29th, 2023

@LoveMyMoonflowers no silly your name is lovely and your the Xmas angel 😇 delivering your presents to all the good people. I'm the xmas fairy angel 😇, I work with you😁

1 reply
User Profile: LoveMyMoonflowers
LoveMyMoonflowers November 29th, 2023

@Tinywhisper11

oh yay 😇 it’s fun being a christmas angel 💛 and going around being kind to people and delivering presents hehe. but lola bean what happened to you being pipsqueak the elf and me being albrun the elf and us working in the toy-testing section with Santa? 🎅 or maybe 🤔 we are elf-angels 😇 lol 

load more
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP November 29th, 2023

@LoveMyMoonflowers the elf things are our side jobs. Yep! We got a lot of work to do this xmas 😁

1 reply
User Profile: LoveMyMoonflowers
LoveMyMoonflowers November 29th, 2023

@Tinywhisper11

we do! 🌈

load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
User Profile: LovingPeacefulHeart
LovingPeacefulHeart November 29th, 2023

@Tinywhisper11

A snake!

2 replies
User Profile: LoveMyMoonflowers
LoveMyMoonflowers November 29th, 2023

@LovingPeacefulHeart

definitely! 🥲

User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP November 30th, 2023

@LovingPeacefulHeart 😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱 yep that wouldn't be the best gift ever😱😱

load more
User Profile: bluedark1606
bluedark1606 November 29th, 2023

@Tinywhisper11

Carrot cake 🤮😬

4 replies
User Profile: LovingPeacefulHeart
LovingPeacefulHeart November 29th, 2023

@bluedark1606

Can I have yours?! I love carrot cake! Especially with cream cheese frosting.

3 replies
User Profile: bluedark1606
bluedark1606 November 29th, 2023

@LovingPeacefulHeart

Sure u can, if u were in egypt really i promise to send u 2 not only 1 

1 reply
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP November 30th, 2023

@bluedark1606 your not alone there ❤ snowmen also hate carrot cake, they think it tastes  like boogers 😂😂😂😂😂

load more
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP November 30th, 2023

@LovingPeacefulHeart you can have mine too ❤

load more
load more
User Profile: sadcat13
sadcat13 November 30th, 2023

@Tinywhisper11 money. I know people usually prefer getting money but uhh. It is good if you are saving up for something but if no it is just screaming i didn´t know what to get you and didn´t bother to try. I am pretty easy to please. Is it anything with a cat on it? Great. Is it clothes? Amazing. One year we didn´t get socks and i was actually so disappointed about it. Like come on. It is not christmas if you don´t get at least one pair of socks from someone. It is such a meme gift. As an artist, you can literally go in the home depot and buy me a sack of sand or the thing that goes in the bottom of the kitchen sink and i will be happy and start to plan an art project around it. Or just go in a fabric store and buy me a leftover fabric. Or any art supplies. Books. Anything. Only things i can´t have is stuff with smell since it triggers my allergic asthma but you can totally gift me soap and stuff if you know what smells are fine (basically fruit, sour stuff, not sweet and flowery). So there is such a wide scope of stuff people can get me. So it is just always a bit dying inside when i get money.

3 replies
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP November 30th, 2023

@sadcat13 oh ... Um .. If you get a cheque from me through the post... It's just a pretend present 👀👀 you can just rip that up😁😁😂😂😂😂😂 dw I'll get you some socks with cats on them 🐱🐱tw)  I don't as a double amputee, socks would probably be my least favourite gift😂😂😂😂😂 so if I get socks I'll send them to you, and if you get money you can send it to me😁 deal??

2 replies
User Profile: sadcat13
sadcat13 November 30th, 2023

@Tinywhisper11 i see this as an absolute win 😄

1 reply
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP November 30th, 2023

@sadcat13 😂😂😂😂😂 merry Christmas sweetie ❤ I love you ❤

load more
load more
load more
User Profile: AvyIsKing
AvyIsKing December 6th, 2023

@Tinywhisper11

probably a bra because yuck! i don't wanna show people those! 

Id say poo but that's what jeffy leaves me all the time! And I love him! 

Water, I'm allergic maybe?? Idk I'm pretty grateful

3 replies
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP December 6th, 2023

@AvyIsKing unwraps the poop and bras santa had ready in his sack for you🤔🤔🤔 I'll just get santa to bring you a motorbike instead!😎 merry Christmas ❤

2 replies
User Profile: AvyIsKing
AvyIsKing December 6th, 2023

@Tinywhisper11

yayyyy a motorbike!!

although ill probably break another bone of some sorts. 

Eh its worth it 

*zooms away*

1 reply
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP December 7th, 2023

@AvyIsKing 😂😂😂😂 have fun, I'll make sure santa brings you a helmet and pads🤔🤔🤔 maybe bubble wrap too! For elf and safety reasons😂😂😂

load more
load more
load more
User Profile: communicativePond1728
communicativePond1728 December 7th, 2023

@Tinywhisper11

I mean...if an ex or someone who abused or assaulted me was just posted up under my xmas tree Christmas morn... I'd have some assertive words for Mr And Mrs Claus.

il-300x300-1323037120-3wk6-3_1701945143.jpg

1 reply
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP December 7th, 2023

@communicativePond1728 nooo! Don't light a fire😱 dw santa Claus is nice I'm sure he'll bring you something special like a 🤔🤔🤔 pair of xmas socks😁

load more