Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Let's all decorate our cups xmas tree 🎅🎅🎅

User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 November 23rd, 2024

Everyone can add one thing to the xmas tree, let's make it beautiful. Add a object/ornament that describes part of you ❤ I'll go first to give you a example. I'm gonna hang a dove on the tree, because I now can finally fly free'ly 😁

chachacha-chachachastudio.gif

124
User Profile: Mango33
Mango33 November 27th, 2024

@Tinywhisper11 I'm gonna hung an autumn leaf cause i just love nature and the beautiful seasons

2 replies
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP November 27th, 2024

@VivienneMbithi ❤❤ that will be just beautiful ❤ we'll hang lots of colourful leaves to the tree ❤ I love nature too 😁❤ merry Christmas

1 reply
User Profile: Mango33
Mango33 November 27th, 2024

Merry Christmas darling

load more
load more
User Profile: Kait
Kait November 27th, 2024

@Tinywhisper11 lights-twinkles.gif

I would like to add twinkle lights :) 

1 reply
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP November 27th, 2024

@Kait they look gorgeous ❤ we'll wrap them all around the tree ❤❤😁 merry Christmas sweetie ❤

load more
User Profile: Zoeyyyyy1243
Zoeyyyyy1243 November 29th, 2024

@Tinywhisper11 love the Christmas cheer!

1 reply
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP November 29th, 2024

@Zoeyyyyy1243 woohoooo! Xmasssss😁

load more
User Profile: PurpleShadowEclipse
PurpleShadowEclipse November 29th, 2024

@Tinywhisper11

gonna add my favorite singer, Gerard way!!! (A picture of him not actually him) 

1 reply
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP November 29th, 2024

@PurpleShadowEclipse awesome we'll put a picture of him in the middle of the tree😁 ❤ i!I'm glad you said a picture 😂😂😂😂 the actual singer would be a nice edition, but I don't think the tree is big enough😂😂😂😂😂😂

load more
User Profile: luminousWatermelon7243
luminousWatermelon7243 November 29th, 2024

@Tinywhisper11 I'd love to hang lots of food miniatures from everything sweet to savory!! 😋😁

1 reply
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP November 30th, 2024

@luminousWatermelon7243 ooooo! That will look pretty 😍 adds all the food mini's 😁 thank you for helping ❤ merry Christmas ❤

load more
User Profile: natcatjyn28
natcatjyn28 November 30th, 2024

@Tinywhisper11 i’ll add one of my mom’s earrings, since she might not be with us tomorrow (i posted in the trauma forum, if you would like more details) ❤️ merry christmas everyone

4 replies
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP December 1st, 2024

@natcatjyn28 ohh sweetie I just read😥 I'm so sorry, I'm here for you , always, you don't have to go through this alone ok? I hope your wish of earrings comes true ❤❤

3 replies
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP December 1st, 2024

@Tinywhisper11 oops! Wrong post, I thought it was the expensive present post my apologies. We'll put 100 pairs of ear rings on the tree for her. All in the shapes of hearts ❤❤ 

2 replies
User Profile: natcatjyn28
natcatjyn28 December 1st, 2024

@Tinywhisper11 it’s okay, we all make mistakes! and i managed to convince her otherwise, at least for now. ❤️

1 reply
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP December 2nd, 2024

@natcatjyn28 you are one of a kind ❤❤ we need more people like you in this world ❤

load more
load more
load more
load more
User Profile: VictoriaLove7
VictoriaLove7 December 1st, 2024

@Tinywhisper11

I'll hang rainbowy 🌈 Christmas bubbles ⚪ \(^-^)/

images-15_1733033766.jpeg

4 replies
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP December 1st, 2024

@VictoriaLove7 😍😍😍 so pretty, hangs them all over the tree ❤ thankyou. Are they handmade?

3 replies
User Profile: VictoriaLove7
VictoriaLove7 December 1st, 2024

@Tinywhisper11

☺ I don't know Tiny because I got it from internet \(^-^)/

2 replies
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP December 1st, 2024

@VictoriaLove7 well they are verrrrryyy pretty ❤❤ thank you for helping us decorate ❤ hugs you tightly ❤

1 reply
User Profile: VictoriaLove7
VictoriaLove7 December 1st, 2024

@Tinywhisper11

Hugs Tiny back tightly \(^-^)/

load more
load more
load more
load more
User Profile: MindfulJourney22
MindfulJourney22 December 1st, 2024

@Tinywhisper11 hohoho! such a nice tree can my deers eat some of the leaves?😉

1 reply
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP December 1st, 2024

@MindfulJourney22 😁 yes they certaintly can😁 and some nice hot chocolate for you ❤

national-cocoa-day-hot-cocoa.gif

load more
User Profile: snoweary
snoweary December 1st, 2024

🎄🕊️

1 reply
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP December 1st, 2024

@snoweary ❤❤puts doves on the tree ❤ they look so pretty, thankyou ❤ merry Christmas sweetie ❤

load more
User Profile: Yougotmyback
Yougotmyback December 1st, 2024

I will hang a picture of you and me hehe ❤️✨


8 replies
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP December 1st, 2024

@Yougotmyback yessssss! We should dress up as elves for the photo😁😁 it's gonna look so good, we might want to sign it😁😁

john-elf.gif

7 replies
User Profile: Yougotmyback
Yougotmyback December 1st, 2024

Yassssss!!!!! ❤️❤️❤️❤️ And guess who's gonna look the cutestttt. Youuuu!! 😭❤️✨

Now I can imagine us haha!!

6 replies
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP December 2nd, 2024

@Yougotmyback 😂😂😂😂 we are both cute elves ❤❤❤

5 replies
User Profile: Yougotmyback
Yougotmyback December 2nd, 2024

Yassssss!! 😂❤️❤️

4 replies
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP December 2nd, 2024

@Yougotmyback ❤😁❤ merry Christmas ❤

hugsjustforyou.gif

3 replies
User Profile: Yougotmyback
Yougotmyback December 2nd, 2024

Merry Christmas to the sweetestttt!! *Hugs back* ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

User Profile: Yougotmyback
Yougotmyback December 2nd, 2024

And such a cute dp❤️❤️🥹

1 reply
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP December 2nd, 2024

@Yougotmyback ❤❤

load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more