Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

This weekend, take a moment to celebrate how far you've come...

User Profile: Heather225
Heather225 July 24th

image_1784910109.png

[Alt text: A grid listing positive actions to celebrate on colored circles: get through a hard day, made time for your wellbeing, asked for support, got out of bed this morning, tackled a challenging task, showed yourself kindness, didn't give up, prioritized rest, set a healthy boundary.]

Which ones are you celebrating as you go into the weekend?
Which ones do you need to make room for?
🖐🫶🤝✨🏆❤️‍🩹 👏🌙❤️
40
User Profile: stormieandpaws
stormieandpaws July 24th

@Heather225

get through a hard day, made time for your wellbeing, asked for support, got out of bed this morning, tackled a challenging task, showed yourself kindness, didn't give up, prioritized rest, set a healthy boundary.]

getting out of bed almost every day this week also asking for support many know i been dealing with many challenges so celebrating that i am overcoming them  one day at a time  not giving up another big one 

ones i need to get better at finds time for be showing self kindness still learning and how to use healthy boundaries but need to make room for that also loss the fear when i do set boundaries  

5 replies

Hi. Hw are u

1 reply
User Profile: stormieandpaws
stormieandpaws July 27th

@limegreenBunny306

doing so so fell again bruised up my leg and scraped  it in one place other then that and being hot due to the weather am ok 

how are you

load more
User Profile: sereneMango2512
sereneMango2512 July 25th

@stormieandpaws

You are doing so good, proud of you 👏 

2 replies
User Profile: stormieandpaws
stormieandpaws July 25th

@sereneMango2512

thank you after moved away from family a lot has changed working on me and what i need 

1 reply
User Profile: sereneMango2512
sereneMango2512 July 25th

@stormieandpaws

More strength to you 💪 ❤️ 

load more
load more
load more

@Heather225

I deleted a bunch of emails today that have been stressing me out. Emails from LAST YEAR! lol

User Profile: sereneMango2512
sereneMango2512 July 25th

@Heather225

Well I did all of the things mentioned and I really feel good about myself now 😊 thank you so much for this post 

User Profile: courteousSam
courteousSam July 25th

Got through the hard day and asked for help 🖐 🤝🩷

User Profile: MrsZahid29
MrsZahid29 July 25th

All of these.. 😄😄😀😀🫠🙃🥳🥳🥳

Feeling so much light.. 🌱🌷🌹🌿🍁🌿🌳

الحمدلله (all praise belongs to Almighty Allah)

User Profile: DireWolf62
DireWolf62 July 25th

@Heather225,

"Got through a hard day" this week. In terms of the "big picture" a small setback, nevertheless, I know what to be on guard against now.
Namaste,
D.

User Profile: Positron2
Positron2 July 25th

Challenging Task:
I have been procrastinating 2 months to fix my 3D printer so I can make Art again. Hopefully I do it today.

1 reply
User Profile: Positron2
Positron2 July 28th

@Positron2
Well I didnt fix my 3D printer. I broke it even more, so I had to buy a new one. At least it works and I can make art again.

load more

@Heather225 I wanted to stay home today and wallow in my self-pity. I thought about sleeping away the day. A friend of mine annoyed me continuously (to go to her house and hang out by the pool with her and some of her friends). I politely declined, and later I showed up at her house. It was a nice time. After that, I stopped by two other outdoor summer parties and turned my day into a free-style success.

@Heather225

This weekend, I'm celebrating the fact that growth isn't always loud. Sometimes it's choosing kindness. Sometimes it's asking for help. Sometimes it's simply getting back up after a difficult day.

I'm trying to make more room for rest, because I've learned that taking care of ourselves isn't separate from showing up for others. It makes it possible.

And if I could add one more circle to the picture, it would simply say: "Noticed something to be grateful for." Sometimes that's where everything else begins.

User Profile: ikram1
ikram1 July 26th

I showed myself some kindness, and m proud of