Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Today is @K87's Seventh anniversary let's congratulate them

User Profile: DonaldK
DonaldK March 20th, 2023

@K87 I don't know if they meant today or if they mean tomorrow. Either way I would love to congratulate them on their anniversary. I was asked if there was a place to congratulate them but I figured this was the best place as any congratulations K87! Thank you for all your hard work and thank you for being involved with disability support I greatly appreciate it.

26
User Profile: K87
K87 March 20th, 2023

@DonaldK

Thank u, it's today

2 replies
User Profile: DonaldK
DonaldK OP March 20th, 2023

@K87 I'm proud of you!

1 reply
User Profile: K87
K87 March 20th, 2023

@DonaldK thanks.gif

load more
load more
User Profile: K87
K87 March 20th, 2023

@DonaldK

It's actually my 7th year

3 replies
User Profile: DonaldK
DonaldK OP March 20th, 2023

@K87 now I feel really bad I thought you were meaning it was your first year. Somebody please change my forum title. I feel bad that I misunderstood.

1 reply
User Profile: K87
K87 March 20th, 2023

@DonaldK

It's ok, thank u, I started on 3/20/2016. I appreciate it very much celebration-celebrate.gif

load more
User Profile: beck1
beck1 March 21st, 2023

@K87 Congratulations! snoopy-yay.gif

load more
User Profile: ouiCherie
ouiCherie March 20th, 2023

@K87 Wow! Happy 7th on 7 Cups, Kara! ✨️

minions-woohoo.gif

1 reply
User Profile: K87
K87 March 20th, 2023

@ouiCherie


thank-you-thanks.gif

load more
User Profile: thatmk
thatmk March 20th, 2023

Happy 7th Anniversary @K87

Thank you for your hardwork ♥️

1 reply
User Profile: K87
K87 March 20th, 2023

@thatmk


alishaan-ty.gif

load more
March 20th, 2023

@K87

Happy 7th Cupversary!!

1 reply
User Profile: K87
K87 March 20th, 2023

@Grayskull22534


thank-you-sticker-thanks-sticker.gif

load more
User Profile: Sunisshiningandsoareyou
Sunisshiningandsoareyou March 20th, 2023

@DonaldK

Edited the title! Thankyou for hosting this space to celebrate the wonderful @K87 for completing such a long run with 7 cups, it's truly amazing and immensely appreciated!

Way to go, Kara , wishing you all the best as you progress ahead! ❤

3 replies
User Profile: K87
K87 March 20th, 2023

thank-you-thanks.gif@Sunisshiningandsoareyou


Thank u soo much, I appreciate it

User Profile: DonaldK
DonaldK OP March 21st, 2023

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou thank you for helping me change the title.

1 reply
User Profile: Sunisshiningandsoareyou
Sunisshiningandsoareyou March 21st, 2023

@DonaldK Happy to help! <3

load more
load more
User Profile: K87
K87 March 21st, 2023

@DonaldK

I truly want to thank everyone for all the kind messages and help me to feel proud of the last 7 years... No one can genuinely grasp how much this truly means to me.

@DonaldK..ur amazing, thank u soo much for this

hank-shepherd.gif

4 replies
User Profile: DonaldK
DonaldK OP March 21st, 2023

@K87 you deserve every little bit of this. I love how you use imagery to communicate. It shows that you are respectful for those that like imagery for communication. Some people don't respond well to words so showing love and communication through imagery can help. You are very compassionate!

3 replies
User Profile: K87
K87 March 24th, 2023

@DonaldK

Thank u, I try. I like combining the imagery with the words just in case my point gets lost in what I write, the image is a reliable way to ensure my main point is known. I write a lot at times, and worry about it becoming psychobabble rather than English, but I have always been like this. I'm very proud of getting over 100% in every English class I ever had in school (extra credit is how I got it above 100, despite only the A rather than the percentage being the only thing on my report cards, I still liked getting it above 100 so I did every year until college..too stressful and no extra credit options)

This is the psychobabble I mentioned lol

2 replies
User Profile: DonaldK
DonaldK OP March 26th, 2023

@K87 it's not psychobabble and I'm sorry took me days to see this there's a lot of things that get pushed a head so I didn't see it. I'm sorry

1 reply
User Profile: K87
K87 March 29th, 2023

@DonaldK

Thanks, I sometimes feel like I speak psychobabble lol

load more
load more
load more
load more
User Profile: juliak1968
juliak1968 March 21st, 2023

@DonaldK

@K87

Happy 7th!

untitled1_1679408708.jpg

1 reply
User Profile: K87
K87 March 21st, 2023

@juliak1968


thank-you.gif

load more
User Profile: Sleepwalkermw
Sleepwalkermw March 21st, 2023

@DonaldK

K87 congratulations!!! And thank you for all the noble work you do in our community 😊❤️

1 reply
User Profile: K87
K87 March 21st, 2023

@Sleepwalkermw

You're very kind, I don't know how nobel I am, but thank you i-appreciate-it-appreciate.gif

load more