Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Positivity & Gratitude (Welcoming team)

User Profile: SamuelFrancis
SamuelFrancis June 15th, 2020

Welcoming Team Members will be using this space to meet and greet new subscribers in the Positivity & Gratitude Sub-community Thank you!

Manchester Metropolitan University GIF

186
User Profile: positivePumpkin22
positivePumpkin22 July 20th, 2020

@positivePumpkin22

Welcome To Positivity & Gratitude Sub Community !!

We are soo glad to have you join our team. This community is all about supporting and appreciating each other and spreading positive vibes. I hope you will love us as much as we love you.

Join our check-ins here

Want to send anonymous appreciation message to members or listeners. click here.

Looking for quotes to get you through hard times. click here

Lets get to know each other a little bit by answering an ice breaker question:

If you could choose your nationality, which country would it be and why?

*sends beams of positivity* see you around heart

welcoming: @spasticrabbit @jordanneedscoffee @SavoyTruffle20 @KaiLove0306 @Textingpals @SuryanshSingh @yellowAcres2494 @DonaldDraper @riverong @AmberLilly21

User Profile: Kunoichi91Warrior
Kunoichi91Warrior July 21st, 2020

@positivePumpkin22

Great question !
If I could choose my nationality I would still " stick" with my branch " Latina soul "

Positivity , music , dancing , the passion and the love

1 reply
User Profile: positivePumpkin22
positivePumpkin22 July 23rd, 2020

@Worrior22Warrior Thank you

heart

haha, cant blame you, its a great choice!

load more
User Profile: positivePumpkin22
positivePumpkin22 July 27th, 2020

@positivePumpkin22

wooohooo!! look who all recently joined our wonderful sub community!!

@healinghearts0718 @prettygirl3 @SophTheListener2022 @KristinHelps @comfortableEyes5 @HelpfulStarlight01 @blitheEmbrace27 @SmallFrenchFry @Vanilla555 @Yoursupportfrom2020 @BlueTrees223

Welcome To The Positivity And Gratitude Sub Community !!!

Thank you for joining our team <3 we are soo excited to have you all with us!! I am sure, together we are going to do great things in this sub community. To say something about our sub coummunity, we are all about supporting, encouraging and uplifting one another, so be sure to spread positivie vibes all over our sub community. ❣❣

Here are few links to help you get around the sub community:

Join our check-ins here

Want to send anonymous appreciation message to members or listeners. click here.

Running out of motivation? check out uplifting quotes and inspiring thoughts here

Need emergency motivation? check out this

Looking for quotes to get you through hard times. click here

Want to celebrate a birthday or cupversary? feel free make a thread here

Noww who all are excited for an ice breaker ??! ≧✯◡✯≦

What is your absolute dream job?

My dream job is of becoming a very independent business woman (far far far away from family), myself in a suit and red lipstick, sitting in my very comfy office, running an international company and owning a penthouse in New York City.

Please comment below and tell us yours!! *excited to see all the answers*

❀◕ ‿ ◕❀

*sends beams of positivity and hope* have great great days ahead 💕

User Profile: Starmedia
Starmedia July 27th, 2020

@positivePumpkin22

Thank you so much for your warm welcome. heartsmiley

Loved your answer for the icebreaker questionn. enlightenedI hope all your good wishes and dreams come true. Stay blessed! heart

Now, here is my answer!

What is your absolute dream job?

I dream of doing following things:

1) Contributing in the field of XR. enlightened

2) Creating my own VR game. wink

3) Assisting/Training people in developing Healthy Mindset. heart

2 replies
User Profile: positivePumpkin22
positivePumpkin22 August 6th, 2020

@Starmedia

thank you so much for taking your time responding and thank you for your kind words, I really appreciate it. �

Looks like you have some good dream to achieve. Good luck! �

i hope you fulfil all your dreams soon. �

❤️❤️

1 reply
User Profile: Starmedia
Starmedia August 6th, 2020

@positivePumpkin22

My pleasure and thank you too! smileyheart

load more
load more
User Profile: positivePumpkin22
positivePumpkin22 August 6th, 2020

@positivePumpkin22

Hello lovely people,

W​​​​​​​​​​​elcome To The Positivity And Gratitude Sub Community !!!

We are so glad to have you on the team. This community is all about supporting and appreciating each other and spreading positive vibes. I hope you find here the support that you are looking for.

Here are few links to get you around the sub community:

Join our check-ins here

Want to send anonymous appreciation message to members or listeners. click here.

Running out of motivation? check out uplifting quotes and inspiring thoughts here

Need emergency motivation? check out this

Looking for quotes to get you through hard times. click here

Want to celebrate a birthday or cupversary? feel free make a thread here

Nowww let's get to know each other by answering an ice breaker question:

What's your favourite game?

@GlowingBlaze @magicinthesky @caring creature 8571 @zararo @turqoiseOrange7980 @NotDoctorJulien @StayFrostyMates @beinthelightside76 @RedEmerald @firebirdnonnette @sensei @lightSummer6424

*Sorry for the colourless welcome (my lap's keyboard stopped working and nothing seems to work in this phone) *

4 replies

@positivePumpkin22

My favourite game is jungle speed. I always lose but it is so much fun. I've never laughed as much as I do playing that game. Close 2nd place is Dobble. If anyone not tried these games I highly recommend them

2 replies
User Profile: positivePumpkin22
positivePumpkin22 August 6th, 2020

@Everythingisbetterinyourpyjamas cool! I have not tried the game yet. Is it available on play store?

1 reply

@positivePumpkin22

Ah they are card games not apps, sorry

load more
load more
User Profile: ZaraRo
ZaraRo August 6th, 2020

@positivePumpkin22

I have two.

1. 🔥 Extreme Peek-A-Boo 🔥 - better known as Hide 'N Seek.

2. Monopoly - the game no one can finish without throwing the board across the room. 🤣

load more
User Profile: positivePumpkin22
positivePumpkin22 August 21st, 2020

@positivePumpkin22

Welcome To The Positivity And Gratitude Sub-Community!!

We are so glad to see you join our sub community!! This sub community is all about spreading love and appreciating each other thereby making the world a better, happier place!! I hope you will love us as much as we loove youuu!!

Here are few links to help you get around the sub community:

Join our check-ins here

Want to send anonymous appreciation message to members or listeners. click here.

Running out of motivation? check out uplifting quotes and inspiring thoughts here

Need emergency motivation? check out this

Looking for quotes to get you through hard times. click here

Want to celebrate a birthday or cupversary? feel free make a thread here

---------------------------------------------------------------------x--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

lets get to know each other by answering an ice breaker question:

Which is Your Favourite Animal and would you pet them?

I have 2 - cats and rabbits and yess i would definitely pet them. In fact I had 3 pet rabbits when i was younger. My favourite evening activity used to be running behind them (not to mention rabbits are quite fast).

---------------------------------------------------------------------x--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tagging new subcribers : @A1o1 @whimsicalMaya @zoeyz0205 @marvellous70 @imaginativeTown5223 @tamannaaaaa @lifestoughsometimes @plumMaple7713 @jaedae @NurturingTurtle20 @frankyou @honestpanda81 @LadyDair @littleField3697 @iamactivelistening @Sunisshiningandsoareyou @SoulSearch9595 @JaimieF @VerseArt @Maya1016

1 reply
User Profile: marvellous70
marvellous70 August 21st, 2020

I don't have any pet but I would like to have one some day :)

1 reply
User Profile: positivePumpkin22
positivePumpkin22 August 27th, 2020

@marvellous70

me too, i dont have a pet right now. but i would sure love to get one in future.

smileyheart

load more
User Profile: VerseArt
VerseArt August 21st, 2020

Hello @positivePumpkin22

Your username spreads Positivity. I love that :)

I don't have any pet but my favorite animal is Panda. Not sure if I can have a panda as a pet. :p

2 replies
User Profile: positivePumpkin22
positivePumpkin22 August 21st, 2020

@VerseArt

Thank youu, so glad to hear that you love my unsername.

Yuss!!! panda is an amazing animal ^-^ i love them too.

but unfortunately we cant pet panda :( however we can always visit them in zoo <3 <3

1 reply
User Profile: VerseArt
VerseArt August 21st, 2020

@positivePumpkin22

Yes! I really do hope to see one in real life soon. It's been so long since I left home. I think pandas are very lucky in that sense. Lol <3

load more
load more
User Profile: Sunisshiningandsoareyou
Sunisshiningandsoareyou August 22nd, 2020

@positivePumpkin22

I love dolphins and pandas ❤ Won't be able to pet either haha , but both are sooo cute and lovelyyyy *-*

1 reply
User Profile: positivePumpkin22
positivePumpkin22 August 22nd, 2020

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

Yus yus they areee (◕‿◕✿) ( ﹏ ✿)

load more
User Profile: tamannaaaaa
tamannaaaaa August 23rd, 2020

@positivePumpkin22

hi! thanks for the tag :D

my favourite animal are definitely cats, and i dont own one now but it is something i'd lovee to do in the future :)

1 reply
User Profile: positivePumpkin22
positivePumpkin22 August 23rd, 2020

@tamannaaaaa

no problem 💕

yayyy!!

Hi5 for cat loversss!! I would love to have cat pet cat in future when I move out of my parents house.

P.S. My mom is teeeeerrriiffiiedd of cats.

load more

@positivePumpkin22

I love dogs and Guinea pigs. I love to pet both. I like when they sit on your knee and you can stroke them

1 reply
User Profile: positivePumpkin22
positivePumpkin22 August 26th, 2020

@Everythingisbetterinyourpyjamas

Aww!! <3 <3 Dogs and Guinea pigs sounds adorablee <3 <3

load more
load more
User Profile: JaimieF
JaimieF August 22nd, 2020

Which is Your Favourite Animal and would you pet them?

My favorite animal is a toy poodle, and I am sad when I can't pet them!

1 reply
User Profile: positivePumpkin22
positivePumpkin22 August 22nd, 2020

@JaimieF

Aww 💖💖 thank you for responding. Have a great weekend Jaimie 💕💕

load more
User Profile: positivePumpkin22
positivePumpkin22 August 27th, 2020

@positivePumpkin22

Welcome To The Amazing Positivity And Gratitude Sub-Community!!

Welcome and thank you for becoming a part of our subcommunity. We are so glad to have you on the team. This community is all about supporting and appreciating each other and spreading positive vibes. I hope you find here the support that you are looking for. Dont forget to -

Join our check-ins here

Here are few links to get you around the sub community:

Want to send anonymous appreciation message to members or listeners. click here.

Running out of motivation? check out uplifting quotes and inspiring thoughts here

Looking for quotes to get you through hard times. click here

Need emergency motivation? check out this

Want to celebrate a birthday or cupversary? feel free make a thread here

Ice breaker Time :

Q. If you could retrive one thing/person from your past (who/which is not with you right now) who/what would that be?

Please comment below and let us know your answer.

tagging my beloved new subscribers :

@magneticShoulder3193

@Taylorsprettygalaxies

@turquoiseSkies1117

@SolaceSystem

@StanDaMan78

@Youmatteralways

@ComradeKat

@joyousmelody

@Gkow

@inventiveNest6701

User Profile: positivePumpkin22
positivePumpkin22 September 6th, 2020

@positivePumpkin22

Welcome To The Positivity And Gratitude Sub-Community !!

We are so glad to see you join our sub community!! This sub community is all about spreading love and appreciating each other thereby making the world a better, happier place!! I hope you find here the support that you are looking for.

Join our check-ins here

Here are few links to get you around the sub community:

Want to send anonymous appreciation message to members or listeners. click here.

Running out of motivation? check out uplifting quotes and inspiring thoughts here

Need emergency motivation? check out this

Looking for quotes to get you through hard times. click here

Want to celebrate a birthday or cupversary? feel free make a thread here

Nowww let's get to know each other by answering an ice breaker question:

What is your idea of fun?

*excited to see all the answers*

@cureps @FreyaListens @proactiveWheel6685 @neatBlueberry3608 @neonShade738 @purpleMango7295 @FrostyMonkey @brittney76488 @skalathil123 @Rose62 @Tazzie

4 replies
User Profile: proactiveWheel6685
proactiveWheel6685 September 7th, 2020

@positivePumpkin22

My idea of fun I guess is creating something, going outside/going somewhere, but also sometimes just watching a clip on YouTube.

1 reply
User Profile: positivePumpkin22
positivePumpkin22 September 9th, 2020

@proactiveWheel6685

thank you for taking time answering. <3

yusss!! Stepping out, creating something, watching videos is my kind of fun too!! <3<3

load more
User Profile: neatBlueberry3608
neatBlueberry3608 September 7th, 2020

@positivePumpkin22

What is my idea of fun?????

I find blasting music & dancing around acting silly fun. I find painting something for the first time even though it may not come out the greatest fun. I find listening to music & coloring or writing to be fun. I find reading fun. I find just relaxing & watching TV fun. I find going for a hike in a new location fun. I find going out to dinner with people who you can have a good time with & make you laugh with fun. I find my classes I take at the gym fun (hard and tiring BUT fun). I find helping a friend & supporting them on their endevors fun. I find sitting out in nature by a waterfall or the ocean or even your bed room window & listening to the birds (or the rain or watching it snow) fun. I find taking pictures of people & places & nature fun.

1 reply
User Profile: positivePumpkin22
positivePumpkin22 September 9th, 2020

@neatBlueberry3608 first of all thank you for taking time answering.

and woooohooo!! I'm having a lot of fun imaging all these activities!

Blasting music, dancing around like silly, painting, colouring or writing while listening to music, reading, watching tv, hiking, going for a dinner with a good company, gym classes, helping and supporting a friend on their endeavours, sitting by the nature andddd photography is sooooo much fun.

I totally agree on gym being tiring and hard but soo fun. I used to take karate classes, and we used to have heavy warm ups and practices to perfection but then those one or two hours of the day is the best part. I loved going for those classes.

Alsoooo is there anything mooore fun that blaasstingg music and dancing our hearts out, I do it almost every day. It's sooo much fun!! And yussss reading sooo muchh fun, getting transported to a while new world, I looove reading too!

This is awesome! Thank you for sharing with us all these fun activities!! <3<3

load more
load more
User Profile: positivePumpkin22
positivePumpkin22 September 15th, 2020

@positivePumpkin22

Welcome To The Positivity & Gratitude Sub Community!!

wohoo!! thank you for joning our amazing subcom! hope you like all the positive vibes we spread and help us spread more! <3

lets get to know each other by answering an ice breaker question:

Who Inspires You The Most?

Dont forget to join our check-ins here

Here are few links to help you get around the sub community :

Want to send anonymous appreciation message to members or listeners. click here.

Running out of motivation? check out uplifting quotes and inspiring thoughts here

Need emergency motivation? check out this

Looking for quotes to get you through hard times. click here

Want to celebrate a birthday or cupversary? feel free make a thread here

❀◕ ‿ ◕❀

*sends beams of positivity and hope* have great great days ahead 💕

tagging: @yellowprimrose68 @salisbury49 @sunflower2203 @bubbleSky5248 @Rose620 @Lola13579 @tzumi2704 @Abcdefg1890 @Elizabeth2807 @FerociouslyFury @gettingbetter27 @WonderfulRainbows2862 @MidwesternCalmSeeker @zebrablackandwhite77 @Maltose @empathicM

1 reply
User Profile: LittleBird1760
LittleBird1760 December 7th, 2020

@positivePumpkin22

I am really inspired by a friend who always knew when to goof and when to be serious and was always very supportive of everyone. I really admire her as a friend and want to have a similar path in life. :)

load more