Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Because of 7CupsOfTea I Can ,,, (Insert something insanely positive)

User Profile: ASilentObserver
ASilentObserver February 14th, 2018

Because of 7CupsOfTea I Can ,,, (Insert something insanely positive)

Happy Valentine's Day to everyone from Obs. In my thoughts, Valentine's day isn't about romantic couples only but it is more about love. Spreading love around you. So, was wondering if we could share our love for 7Cups? Start sharing and let the community know because of 7Cups you can?

96
User Profile: PhoenixMemento
PhoenixMemento May 17th, 2018

I can meet awesome, different people from across the globe 😍

User Profile: AmalieAnne
AmalieAnne May 17th, 2018

Because of 7CupsOfTea I can really feel empowered & more confident about the things in my head/life.

User Profile: mindtalk123
mindtalk123 May 17th, 2018

be proud of myself..

User Profile: ClassicalMe
ClassicalMe May 17th, 2018

Because of 7cups, I can finally feel less alone

User Profile: lovecats01
lovecats01 May 17th, 2018

I am starting to be happy again

User Profile: loralo12
loralo12 May 17th, 2018

I can find the strength to make it through the worst times and build a better future for myself

User Profile: MissMeghan
MissMeghan May 17th, 2018

Learn how to better support people, and reach out to my communuty mental health faciities, asking to provide more resources for teens. Having my 7 Cups career behind me gives me more credibility!

User Profile: softParadise20
softParadise20 May 17th, 2018

meet people who became best of frieends to me

User Profile: Moonwriter711
Moonwriter711 May 17th, 2018

Help others and myself, and feel more like myself while I do it because I have the freedom to be me, while in the real world, I mostly just stay closed up to everyone, except a select few people.

User Profile: Arrowpeace
Arrowpeace May 17th, 2018

See a halo(angelic head ring) and a pair of two snowy white feather wings behind my back, the godly smoke and shine whenever i walk wearing whites. 😇