Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Did you just get love bombed?

User Profile: Jill7Cups
Jill7Cups November 19th, 2018

(Love) Bombs away!

The best kind of bomb is a love bomb. Sometimes everyone needs a little kindness in their inbox, so we've started a challenge! Anyone who gets a love bomb PM from anyone on 7 Cups post here! Then tag 5 other people in your post who you are going to send a PM love bomb to and then send those 5 PMs! Easy peasy.

Didn't get one yet? Go ahead and send 5 now!

239
User Profile: fluffyUnicorns84
fluffyUnicorns84 November 26th, 2018

@jill7cups moving this thread to appreciating ourselves and others, so the love bombing can continue!

User Profile: amiablePeace77
amiablePeace77 November 26th, 2018

THANKS FOR THE LOVE BOMBS I RECEIVED

sending some more to @DaveMcGrath @MissMeghan @saranova @scenicwindow @sunshineDew66 @MistyMagic

2 replies
User Profile: scenicwindow
scenicwindow November 27th, 2018

@amiablePeace77

This is a sweet and pleasant surprise, Ami ! Thank you.

1 reply
User Profile: amiablePeace77
amiablePeace77 November 27th, 2018

@scenicwindow

glad I could surprise you in a sweet way laugh

load more
load more
User Profile: amiablePeace77
amiablePeace77 November 26th, 2018

Sending a love bomb to @sweetLily41

User Profile: AngieNocturne
AngieNocturne November 26th, 2018

Thanks for the love bomb lovely @MayaRoseBird5656

Sending one to @Samar27 @sweetnutella @GrahZeymahzin @arwa @Erato @Harieo heart

User Profile: Emirson2018
Emirson2018 November 26th, 2018

I've been LOVE BOMBED by the amazing @MayaRoseBird5656! You're so sweet!!!

I'm love bombing: @MayaRoseBird5656, @IcedEthan and @windflowers! heart

3 replies
User Profile: Emirson2018
Emirson2018 November 26th, 2018

Whoops, I forgot 2! Also love bombing: @River and @WendyBird15!

User Profile: MayaRoseBird5656
MayaRoseBird5656 November 26th, 2018

@Emirson2018 Aww you're so lovely!! I owe you a pm or two haha *hugs*

1 reply
User Profile: Emirson2018
Emirson2018 November 26th, 2018

@MayaRoseBird5656

*hugs back* PM away!

load more
load more
User Profile: FaithfulPrune9638
FaithfulPrune9638 November 28th, 2018

Thank you DanaMH for the love bomb!!