Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

International Day of Happiness - building on happiness game

User Profile: Kate
Kate March 20th, 2018

Today we recognize International Day of Happiness.

Happiness comes in many different ways for all of us. What makes me happy can be vastly different from what brings you joy.

Let's share what makes us happy.

Here are the rules: I will post one thing that makes me happy, the second person to post will name two new things that make them happy, the third person will list three things that make them happy. And so on.

Ready? Go!

What makes me happy?

- Warm weather

20
User Profile: Aubrynn
Aubrynn March 20th, 2018

@Kate

This sounds fun!

What makes me happy?

Cute stuff like bunnies. surprise

User Profile: Erato
Erato March 20th, 2018

I'm the 3rd one to post and I guess I need to name 3 things that make me happy. Hmm, friends, compliments, music!

User Profile: TaranWanderer
TaranWanderer March 20th, 2018

Since I'm 4th I'll list 4 things smiley

-animals
-hugs from people I care about
-accomplishing a goal
-the smell of fresh baked bread

User Profile: bunnypants
bunnypants March 20th, 2018

@Kate oh, dear, *five* things, huh?

- bunnies
- marshymallows
- snugglepile
- plushies
- making cars go vroom? :o

User Profile: specialEyes53
specialEyes53 March 20th, 2018

6 things which makes me happy :) :

1- Kpop

2- Doodling

3- Time on 7 cups

4- Being appreciated

5- Feeling welcomed

6- Seeing others happy

User Profile: RideaRainbow
RideaRainbow March 20th, 2018

7 Things that make me Happy :

1. Being understood

2. Togetherness

3. Gardening and being in the midst of nature

4. Traveling

5. Artistic pursuits

6. Conversations which mentally stimulate me

7. Time with my family, my blood family and my 7Cups family

laugh

User Profile: Alexa43
Alexa43 March 20th, 2018

8 things that make me happy:

* The smell of freshly baked doughnuts

*Snuggling under my cozy blanket

*Waking up after a satisfying dream

*Hearing a sheet of bubble wrap go pop pop pop

*The smell of new books

*Getting new stationary

*Feeling the sun on my face

*The satisfaction after a good workout

3 replies
User Profile: RideaRainbow
RideaRainbow March 20th, 2018

@Alexa43

Amazing choices particularly the fresh aroma of baked donuts n snuggling under my blanket.

yes

1 reply
User Profile: Alexa43
Alexa43 March 21st, 2018

@RideaRainbow

Hahaha, yes, I had 20 other simple things in mind like being able to perfectly fit into a pair of jeans... but had to limit it for others 🙄

load more
User Profile: Kate
Kate OP March 20th, 2018

@Alexa43 ooooh yeah! Good answers!!

load more
User Profile: TortueDesBois
TortueDesBois March 20th, 2018

@Kate YOU

2 replies
User Profile: Kate
Kate OP March 20th, 2018

@TortueDesBois me?!

1 reply
User Profile: TortueDesBois
TortueDesBois March 20th, 2018

@Kate, yes you make me happy

load more
load more
User Profile: Booklover95
Booklover95 March 20th, 2018

@Kate

what makes me happy-

little things. Like rainbows, rain drops, chocolates, ladybugs, sunsets, etc

User Profile: Yoda77
Yoda77 March 20th, 2018

I guess I'm doing 9:

-Green Day

-A high quality drink

-Pizza

-Snow Days

-Bartending

-Tips

-Getting food with my friends

-Watching TV

-McDonald's

2 replies
User Profile: Erato
Erato March 20th, 2018

@Yoda77 🍕🍕🍕🍕🍕🍕🍕 yay pizza!

User Profile: Kate
Kate OP March 20th, 2018

@Yoda77 Green Day! Loving these answers.

load more