Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Let's play a game, do all the rhymes that you can name!

User Profile: lueurspace
lueurspace September 3rd, 2021

Hello everyone! I hope all of you are doing well heart

Today I bring to you an interesting game. Every person tagged in this thread has to write 2 lines and they have to rhyme with the person's post who tagged you and include a new rhyme for someone else. It can be about anything at all and it's okay to use as many rhymes as you'd like! Let's see how long we can keep this going! :)



My 2 lines:
This forum thread is made for fun,
and I know the first person I want to tag is Sun!

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou @LovetoGod @Banjothebudgie @HopieRemi

[If you enjoy this post or any of the posts created by our wonderful team, please leave us a feedback/review >>HERE<<]

11
User Profile: Sunisshiningandsoareyou
Sunisshiningandsoareyou September 3rd, 2021
Hahah, love this game and the rhyme , thanks for tagging me ❤ @lueurspace

This forum thread is made for fun,
and I know the first person I want to tag is Sun!
Luu called for Sun ,
At a thread so Fun ,
Giving away another rhyme ~ sun said okay Luu, Done !

Now waiting for the next person's turn,
To continue this game


tagging, @lyricalangel70 , @AriadneLove , @mytwistedsoul
9 replies
User Profile: LovetoGod
LovetoGod September 3rd, 2021

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou
It's really wonderful and awesome post!!
Thanks for tagging me @lueurspace
You always rock ❤
Sunny is really good in making rhyme. But I am not really. But okay I am gonna try 😛
Luu called for Sun ,

At a thread so Fun ,
Giving away another rhyme ~ sun said okay Luu, Done !
​​​​​​The icebreakers and games are fun,
I am so lazy that's why I'mma going for run 😃

Tagging-: @amazingNutella24
@jovialButterfly6752
@SparklingSeashells
6 replies
User Profile: SparklingSeashells
SparklingSeashells September 3rd, 2021

@LovetoGod
This is so difficult! I'll have a think 🤔

1 reply
User Profile: LovetoGod
LovetoGod September 3rd, 2021

@SparklingSeashells
Haha take your time ❤😃

load more
User Profile: SparklingSeashells
SparklingSeashells September 3rd, 2021

@LovetoGod

​​​​​​The icebreakers and games are fun,
I am so lazy that's why I'mma going for run 😃

The cogs in my head have certaintly spun,
I haven't got a clue what else rhymes with run!

My rhyme to give away...

Thanks for being amazing all of you,
Even when days are blue.

Tagging: @Starlasky @whenitsdarklookforstars @Angelx28 @SkyLindenHope

load more
User Profile: mytwistedsoul
mytwistedsoul September 3rd, 2021

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou. 🙂 thank you for the tag!

Luu called for Sun , At a thread so Fun ,
sun said okay Luu, Done !
​​​​​​The icebreakers and games are fun,
I am so lazy that's why I'mma going for run
With 7 Cups I feel I won,
How to keep busy, 101
Coping with you know what is tough,
But together, we can overcome: enough is enough!

Many hands make heavy work light
Shoulder to shoulder we stand to fight


Tagging @juliak1968 @barncat
1 reply
User Profile: juliak1968
juliak1968 September 3rd, 2021

@mytwistedsoul
Thanks for sharing your rhyme, i like it a lot!!
laugh

load more
load more