Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Mental Wellness Icebreaker #3

User Profile: CheeryMango
CheeryMango January 19th, 2022

Today I am grateful for…

64
User Profile: purpleTree4652
purpleTree4652 January 19th, 2022

I'm grateful for me having the strength to call off today. I needed a break.

User Profile: blissedNblessed
blissedNblessed January 19th, 2022

Today I took my self worth back - my intrinsic value. Today I release feeling responsible for toxic family's feelings and wants. I am not an object to fulfill their needs. Today I stood up to them - respectfully and assertively. Today I did not cower or fear repercussions. Today I made SHIFT OF PERSPECTIVE AND OWNED my LIFE. Today I used my VOICE and my voice matters. Today I respected my feelings . Today I found my freedom. Today I ended the war on myself ❤️ For all of this - I am so blessed, thankful and ever so grateful!👍

2 replies
User Profile: MunchieTaters
MunchieTaters January 20th, 2022

@blissedNblessed

Your post stood out and resonates with me. I commend you for making that brave choice and putting yourself first. It is a beautiful thing to see.

1 reply
User Profile: blissedNblessed
blissedNblessed January 20th, 2022

@MunchieTaters

Thank you so much for saying this! It was a difficult, but much need thing to do!

load more
load more
User Profile: soulsings
soulsings January 19th, 2022

Having 7cups to be with friends and people that can empathize with my situations.

User Profile: 777Bre777
777Bre777 January 19th, 2022

Being able to work, go to school, and do my internship all from home... While I do get lonely sometimes it's nice not to have to worry about dealing with COVID or snow.

User Profile: ingeniousPond13
ingeniousPond13 January 19th, 2022

@CheeryMango

What am i grateful for?...

I am grateful for listening to others and sympathizing with others. Showing concern and interest in their their situation.. Naturally and not from a textbook..

User Profile: energeticOwl4367
energeticOwl4367 January 19th, 2022

@CheeryMango Grateful for finding 7 cups

User Profile: adventurousPeach4460
adventurousPeach4460 January 19th, 2022

@CheeryMango

Being on this website in the comfort of my warm bed, at home, my safe place

User Profile: affectionateOcean4499
affectionateOcean4499 January 19th, 2022

I am grateful for having a cozy home in such cold weather.

User Profile: Tye00
Tye00 January 19th, 2022

@CheeryMango staying alive.....

User Profile: CanaryInTheClouds
CanaryInTheClouds January 19th, 2022

Having the energy and focus to move through my to-do list and thankful for my free time afterwards to do something fun/pleasurable. ☺️💞