Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Mental Wellness Icebreaker #3

User Profile: CheeryMango
CheeryMango January 19th, 2022

Today I am grateful for…

64
User Profile: LovingPeacefulHeart
LovingPeacefulHeart January 20th, 2022

I’m grateful for coping strategy skills I’ve learned with DBT and for the counselors and friends and family who supported and helped me.

User Profile: MunchieTaters
MunchieTaters January 20th, 2022

I'm grateful for many things, but the most important one right now is that I have time to spend with my mother creating a new and better relationship before her mind is lost to alzheimers and dementia. 💞💞

User Profile: JorriM
JorriM January 20th, 2022

@CheeryMango

My dogs. They're the comfort I needed. ❤️

User Profile: determiend13
determiend13 January 20th, 2022

@CheeryMango right now i'm busy i think i feel good because work is like my therapy now i'm setting up a company in singapore but with the help of the page https://osome.com/sg/incorporation/ i recommend it if you want to do something similar What I wanted to say is that many times having a busy mind for myself helps me to be more stable and not have as many problems as the anxiety that later attacks me, but I hope that soon I can continue to improve.

2 replies
User Profile: alleywood13
alleywood13 January 20th, 2022

Today Im grateful for breath. Im grateful for God and my family in my life.

User Profile: forcefulFriend4768
forcefulFriend4768 January 21st, 2022

@CheeryMango Today I am grateful for waking up to a brand new day filled with new possibilities. Positive affirmations, breath of life and having God in my life. Without him, nothing is possible. Mostly, I am grateful for this platform and for the ability to be open and feel safe about my feelings and struggles.

load more
User Profile: GMan325
GMan325 January 20th, 2022

Today I am grateful for my friends, family, and pets!

1 reply
User Profile: SheGotmeInTheBerries
SheGotmeInTheBerries January 20th, 2022

@GMan325 Today I'm greatful for ,,,, cheese , comedy,,,, and my heater cuz it's cold outside!

load more
User Profile: emotionalTalker2260
emotionalTalker2260 January 20th, 2022

@CheeryMango

being alive 😀waking up, hot chocolate and my plushies

User Profile: DarkPiT23
DarkPiT23 January 20th, 2022

Nothing mostly rn. I guess once I stopped procrastination

User Profile: rrretsuko
rrretsuko January 20th, 2022

@CheeryMango my animals <3

User Profile: nreyk
nreyk January 20th, 2022

I am grateful for being alive. It's a good day to be alive, and it is a good day, to be alive!

User Profile: GloriaD
GloriaD January 20th, 2022

@CheeryMango

For having a friend on 7 cups where we understand and respect each other 🌻