Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

One goal I am working towards right now is....

User Profile: Laura
Laura September 22nd, 2018

One goal I am working towards right now is....

205
User Profile: chocofish246
chocofish246 September 25th, 2020

I am working towards taking better care of my mental health by being kinder to myself. :)❤️

1 reply
User Profile: Impy1015
Impy1015 November 19th, 2020

@chocofish246 I also am working on this

load more
User Profile: toughLion8324
toughLion8324 September 26th, 2020

consulting my psychiatrist to evaluate what needs to be done and what progess has been made over the time.

User Profile: majesticWhisper2988
majesticWhisper2988 November 4th, 2020

Trying to be as productive as possible and giving at least one hour of my time every day to a hobby.

User Profile: annegray2018
annegray2018 November 5th, 2020

I am working on my financial independence and emotional stability

User Profile: Mellowist
Mellowist November 8th, 2020

Saying hello to one stranger a month in real life!

User Profile: Actuallynobody017
Actuallynobody017 November 17th, 2020

I want to reach the advanced level of listener. I am a helper currently. And I want to pass AL1 and be a verified listener and a room supporter. Woof. That much only.

User Profile: annegray2018
annegray2018 November 17th, 2020

Working on my career goals.

User Profile: Impy1015
Impy1015 December 4th, 2020

To learn how to be vulnerable and empathetic

User Profile: PathworkingCoachJoni
PathworkingCoachJoni December 10th, 2020

On goal I'm working on is getting through finals week and keeping calm while dealing with rude people during the holidays while at work

User Profile: barncat
barncat December 11th, 2020

Simple goal- live today as though is it the most important one of my life.