Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

One goal I am working towards right now is....

User Profile: Laura
Laura September 22nd, 2018

One goal I am working towards right now is....

205
User Profile: reservedexcitment
reservedexcitment February 12th, 2019

To be loved

1 reply
User Profile: Plumpine267
Plumpine267 March 9th, 2019

@reservedexcitment Im sure there are many people that love you. Always value your self and know what your worth. Your great.

load more
User Profile: PinkButterfly1997
PinkButterfly1997 February 16th, 2019

To accept who I am and regain my confidence.

1 reply
User Profile: Plumpine267
Plumpine267 March 9th, 2019

@PinkButterfly1997 I think you should always accept who you are. Your beautiful. Everyone is beautiful. It doesn

load more
User Profile: GuroSaura
GuroSaura February 16th, 2019

A goal I am working towards each and everyday is to better myself. I want to constantly have a positive outlook on life, love myself for who and what I am, who I am yet to come, and let go of my past. To accept my boundaries and learn to not let people cross them.

User Profile: Skyy0
Skyy0 February 26th, 2019

Having a healthy routine.

For the week, every day before 8pm, work out. Staying away from phone after that, so i can fall asleep by 11

User Profile: Angel1011208
Angel1011208 February 26th, 2019

Try to win in the next MUN conference!

User Profile: Skyy0
Skyy0 March 4th, 2019

To clear one section of my wardrobe .For months I've delayed cleaning, and time is just flying by .

I need to feel okay . I want to make friends too .

1 reply
User Profile: courteousOak8929
courteousOak8929 April 9th, 2019

@Skyy0 I think de-cluttering is a great idea and has an amazing affect on your mental health. Remember to set small achievable goals, and don't beat yourself up if you don't do it by the time you think you should. Your the leader of your life, be kind to yourself, it's ok to not clean for a whole day, it's also ok to not be ok.

Keep strong a little each day ❤️

1 reply
User Profile: SakoombaKero
SakoombaKero May 12th, 2019

@courteousOak8929 that is soo wise Oak.

load more
load more
User Profile: Nabla
Nabla March 10th, 2019

Working through my compulsions

User Profile: EnglishRosenextdoor
EnglishRosenextdoor March 14th, 2019

my goal is to love myself. i still have no idea how to do that! :) i will discover how, though..

1 reply
User Profile: adaptableLime1715
adaptableLime1715 March 18th, 2019

@EnglishRosenextdoor Loving Urself i think is making urself feel better...u feeling better becuase its ok to make mistakes, ur past doesnt define u...i think we all get to a poiint where we forget how to love ourself because...we were to focused on get love from others...

@EnglishRosenextdoor That's a great goal, it requires a lot of practice and patience. Go for it!

load more
User Profile: proactiveGrapes9304
proactiveGrapes9304 March 16th, 2019

My goal is to exercise and to stay heathy.

User Profile: Totheskyandbeyond
Totheskyandbeyond March 19th, 2019

My goal is translate 6 out of the 7 days of the week and practice and study yoga within the week

2 replies
User Profile: breakingchild
breakingchild March 27th, 2019

@Totheskyandbeyond one goal I am trying to do is heal and help others.

1 reply
User Profile: Totheskyandbeyond
Totheskyandbeyond March 27th, 2019

@breakingchild Me too, I think that's very important. First to heal and helping others in the way. I feel the same. So nice of you wanting to help others.

load more
load more