Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

One thing I want people to remember about me (insert something positive)

User Profile: ASilentObserver
ASilentObserver January 29th, 2018

One Thing I Want People To Remember About Me [finish the sentence with something positive] !!

315
User Profile: frankHemlock4968
frankHemlock4968 February 6th, 2018

that I never gave up on myself or those I loved.

User Profile: summersiren
summersiren February 6th, 2018

One thing I want people to remember about me:

that I was able to make others feel appreciated or encouraged despite everything

User Profile: ambitiousCity3124
ambitiousCity3124 February 6th, 2018

that I continue living my lìe

User Profile: peppermintlove
peppermintlove February 6th, 2018

is that I honestly and genuinely do care... <3

User Profile: kur00p
kur00p February 7th, 2018

@ASilentObserver I cared about them. I loved them with all my heart. and even in death, I wished for their happiness and well-being.

User Profile: Dancersoul
Dancersoul February 7th, 2018

@ASilentObserver my kind generous heart and love of animals

User Profile: Lethco
Lethco February 8th, 2018

@ASilentObserver That despite my many mistakes I am still a kind and lovable person

User Profile: politeSkies6536
politeSkies6536 February 10th, 2018

@ASilentObserver I tried to make a difference.

1 reply
User Profile: MidnightAngel14
MidnightAngel14 September 28th, 2018

@politeSkies6536

Your always making a difference, just sometimes you may not notice it

load more
User Profile: CubanRain
CubanRain February 10th, 2018

that I will always care, no matter what comes between us <3

2 replies
User Profile: Abdallah2017
Abdallah2017 February 12th, 2018

@CubanRain you are great

User Profile: Zizy
Zizy February 12th, 2018

@CubanRain That's so sweet!

load more
User Profile: conscientiousPineapple1782
conscientiousPineapple1782 February 11th, 2018

compasion