Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

One thing I want people to remember about me (insert something positive)

User Profile: ASilentObserver
ASilentObserver January 29th, 2018

One Thing I Want People To Remember About Me [finish the sentence with something positive] !!

315
User Profile: aliceinthecloud
aliceinthecloud February 12th, 2018

I used to be really happy

2 replies
User Profile: Zizy
Zizy February 12th, 2018

@aliceinthecloud And it can happen again. I promise.

User Profile: Zizy
Zizy February 12th, 2018

@aliceinthecloud And it can happen again. I promise.

load more
User Profile: Abdallah2017
Abdallah2017 February 12th, 2018

People I am great at everything I am doing....they are sure that I can be very successful at life

User Profile: Abdallah2017
Abdallah2017 February 12th, 2018

I like to see others happy and successful

1 reply
User Profile: Zizy
Zizy February 12th, 2018

@Abdallah2017 I like seeing that too. It can be wonderfully contagious sometimes.

load more
User Profile: recoveringlistener
recoveringlistener February 12th, 2018

How much effort, love, and dedication I put in to everything that matters to me

User Profile: Jiyabreeze
Jiyabreeze February 12th, 2018

How I am inside and that I care about them

User Profile: gardeniascout27
gardeniascout27 February 12th, 2018

I am smart and kind

User Profile: Mewp
Mewp February 12th, 2018

I want people to remember my quirkyness and random facts. I want them to remember me because I am different and stand out in their memories.

1 reply
User Profile: Zizy
Zizy February 12th, 2018

@Mewp Those are awesome traits to have!

load more
User Profile: 8Moonlight
8Moonlight February 12th, 2018

That I'll serve anyone and everyone with great love.

User Profile: NaturalSeal05
NaturalSeal05 February 12th, 2018

When it comes to people I love I'm very protective, maybe a tad overprotective but that's just the way I am.

User Profile: opalstone
opalstone February 12th, 2018

That inside me, I