Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

One thing that is motivating me right now is....

User Profile: Laura
Laura September 6th, 2018

One thing that is motivating me right now is....

207
User Profile: TreaureSeekers3
TreaureSeekers3 November 15th, 2018

Work and going there everyday. Having the power to go and keep focused and not give up cuz I need this for me. To do something otherwise my self esteem and confidence will go and appreciate I'm in a job and my friends are there .

User Profile: blissedNblessed
blissedNblessed November 20th, 2018

i am being motivated to find work asap ( another job) to make sure my friends and family have a great christmas

I am being motivated to find work that uses my talents and gifts because - i refuse to stay small and shrink back from my own light anymore.

i am morivated to stay SH free because i refuse to hurt me bc i was hurt - it time to love myself and know that it is not my fault when others had hurt me.

I am motivated to keep pushing forward to work through hard stuff and walk the healing path - because its about time i show myself and the world who i am and that my life matters.

3 replies
User Profile: TreaureSeekers3
TreaureSeekers3 November 20th, 2018

@blissedNblessed amazing speech

1 reply
User Profile: blissedNblessed
blissedNblessed November 22nd, 2018

@TreaureSeekers3

ty <3

load more
User Profile: TreaureSeekers3
TreaureSeekers3 November 20th, 2018

@blissedNblessed I saw your forum too and couldn't believe how you are and what you been through still continuing on the world . Your amazing and a role model to everyone who has struggled and been through what you have. Also to those here too . You make this place worthy and incouraging to others . Wanted to ask how did you over come this after that long? What happened to reach to the end when you knew you were getting better? How did you overcome it? People think like to know. I know you alot older now but whata your advice those going through it or something they need to change or help it go away

1 reply
User Profile: blissedNblessed
blissedNblessed December 23rd, 2018

@TreaureSeekers3

I am not ignoring your replay at all....I have just been pondering how to answer it :P

load more
User Profile: wittyEyes5762
wittyEyes5762 December 23rd, 2018

@blissedNblessed I

1 reply
User Profile: blissedNblessed
blissedNblessed December 23rd, 2018

@wittyEyes5762

Hmmm, not sure what it is you would like to know - I have a rather large life story - lol

load more
load more
User Profile: rosebeinghappy18
rosebeinghappy18 November 21st, 2018

Yoga

User Profile: TreaureSeekers3
TreaureSeekers3 December 29th, 2018

Family and good friends. Knowing I got something good in front of me and not letting it go. I get frustrated alot someone times and want people to understand I need motivation and support to cope. Most people here

User Profile: blissedNblessed
blissedNblessed December 30th, 2018

creating and wanting to create, my own independance from family and other people's opinions.