Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Share the ONE thing you want to hear right now!!

User Profile: Laura
Laura August 30th, 2018

Share the ONE thing you want to hear right now!!

926
User Profile: Zengrl
Zengrl December 22nd, 2018

You are loved.

User Profile: JaytheNinja
JaytheNinja December 22nd, 2018

@Zengrl

You ARE loved.

User Profile: Zengrl
Zengrl December 23rd, 2018

@goldenDog9992 Thanks Dog 😌

load more
load more
User Profile: BountifulBreeze
BountifulBreeze December 22nd, 2018

You're more than just a number, you're not a burden, and you can do whatever you set your mind to.

User Profile: JaytheNinja
JaytheNinja December 22nd, 2018

@BountifulBreeze

You

User Profile: BountifulBreeze
BountifulBreeze December 23rd, 2018

@goldenDog9992

thank you. I really needed to hear that. heart

User Profile: JaytheNinja
JaytheNinja December 23rd, 2018

@BountifulBreeze

you are welcome!

load more
load more
load more
User Profile: usagiR
usagiR December 23rd, 2018

Don't worry whatever happens, I'll always be by yourside.

User Profile: JaytheNinja
JaytheNinja December 23rd, 2018

@usagiR

Don

load more
User Profile: MarieJeanneCH
MarieJeanneCH December 23rd, 2018

It's going to be okay, you will be fine, we will be fine, I promise. I won't hurt you anymore, I will pay attention to you and I will get therapy. I love you. I see you. We will make it.

User Profile: JaytheNinja
JaytheNinja December 23rd, 2018

@MarieJeanneCH

Its going to be okay. You will be fine.

I hope the one you love agrees to help mend your relationship, and says they will not hurt you. I hope they will say that you are their first priority and will listen to you. I hope they say that they love you, see you for the beautiful being you are, and that you will make it through this.

load more
User Profile: Pain0918
Pain0918 December 23rd, 2018

You CAN turn things around.

User Profile: JaytheNinja
JaytheNinja December 23rd, 2018

@Pain0918

It is within your abilities to turn things around.

load more
User Profile: LadyInSilence
LadyInSilence December 23rd, 2018

We forgive you

We love you

User Profile: JaytheNinja
JaytheNinja December 23rd, 2018

@LadyInSilence

We love and forgive you.

load more
User Profile: 314159RainKitten
314159RainKitten December 23rd, 2018

It's okay to not be okay.

User Profile: JaytheNinja
JaytheNinja December 23rd, 2018

@314159RainKitten

it

load more
User Profile: OrangeYouGlad68
OrangeYouGlad68 December 24th, 2018

Believing you can is half the battle

User Profile: JaytheNinja
JaytheNinja December 24th, 2018

@OrangeYouGlad68

Believing you can is half the battle.

You can do it! Go for it!

load more
User Profile: LooneyArtimus
LooneyArtimus December 24th, 2018

Your art isn't trash you already came so fat just keep working at it

User Profile: JaytheNinja
JaytheNinja December 25th, 2018

@LooneyArtimus

Your art isn

User Profile: LooneyArtimus
LooneyArtimus December 25th, 2018

@goldenDog9992 laugh

load more
load more
User Profile: GettingUp
GettingUp December 30th, 2018

Being anxious and feeling like you have done nothing is okay

User Profile: JaytheNinja
JaytheNinja December 31st, 2018

@GettingUp

It

load more