Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Something I am thankful for that starts with the letter "A" is........

User Profile: Laura
Laura December 2nd, 2016

Something I am thankful for that starts with the letter "A" is........

68
User Profile: Wildatheart88
Wildatheart88 December 2nd, 2016

Amor - Love. It makes my world go round.

User Profile: heartfulShoulder70
heartfulShoulder70 December 2nd, 2016

Ashleigh, my best friend since I was 15, who, when I was first diagnosed with an anxiety disorder, didn't tell me what I should do next like everyone else, just gave me a hug, and that helped :)

User Profile: reservedexcitment
reservedexcitment December 3rd, 2016

Art , it's so beautiful.

December 3rd, 2016

for being Alive

User Profile: PeachT
PeachT December 3rd, 2016

Art

User Profile: plantkissed
plantkissed December 3rd, 2016

@Laura Animals!! They are adorable and make me happy laugh

User Profile: windflowers
windflowers December 3rd, 2016

ART

because it shows that we're capable, that the world still has something for us

User Profile: singercrystalspirit
singercrystalspirit December 3rd, 2016

art

User Profile: Destined2Be
Destined2Be December 3rd, 2016

Animals

User Profile: VioletWriter
VioletWriter December 3rd, 2016

I feel like it would be traitorous to say anything but Art! laugh