Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Something I am thankful for that starts with the letter "E" is........

User Profile: Laura
Laura December 2nd, 2016

Something I am thankful for that starts with the letter "E" is........

56
User Profile: RaCat
RaCat December 2nd, 2016

Something I am thankful for that starts with the letter "E" is EQUALITY! I think it's the most important thing in the whole world and I am thankful that we can be equals at least in some part of our lives. I know that Equality is still a big problem for LGBTQ+ community but I believe in better tomorrow <3

User Profile: OliveCar4161
OliveCar4161 December 2nd, 2016

Equality on every level.

User Profile: PuppyLove13
PuppyLove13 December 2nd, 2016

Epithets

User Profile: EllieKB
EllieKB December 2nd, 2016

Eating breakfast in bed - i don't do it much but it's the best!

User Profile: LosechesterBros
LosechesterBros December 2nd, 2016

Education! :)

User Profile: BloomingSakura
BloomingSakura December 2nd, 2016

Empathy,that have keep us moving ofrward with life

User Profile: ProSupport
ProSupport December 2nd, 2016

Evenings - chilling and doing something fun together.

User Profile: blissedNblessed
blissedNblessed December 2nd, 2016

Emotions

Even though they are a pain sometimes - I am thankful for them because they are like sign posts pointing that something is either right or wrong for me - they help me understand what is going on.

User Profile: TheDarkenessWillFade
TheDarkenessWillFade December 2nd, 2016

Equality! It's something that will make the world a better place.

User Profile: Wildatheart88
Wildatheart88 December 2nd, 2016

I am thankful for my partner's empathy. Kept me going when it was so painful.