Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Something I am thankful for that starts with the letter "E" is........

User Profile: Laura
Laura December 2nd, 2016

Something I am thankful for that starts with the letter "E" is........

56
User Profile: heartfulShoulder70
heartfulShoulder70 December 3rd, 2016

I'm with everyone who said equality! And everyone who strives to achieve it!

User Profile: reservedexcitment
reservedexcitment December 3rd, 2016

Strangely , there are several people and all their names start with E. Thanks to those 3 who start with E.

December 3rd, 2016

Entropy. Life's curve balls.

User Profile: CoinFountain
CoinFountain December 3rd, 2016

Ears that will listen when you need someone to hear you out. :D

User Profile: plantkissed
plantkissed December 3rd, 2016

@Laura I really like envelopes, and doodling on the backs of them! It just makes me happy, haha :D

User Profile: windflowers
windflowers December 3rd, 2016

ENERGY

it's all around us

User Profile: singercrystalspirit
singercrystalspirit December 3rd, 2016

eggs

User Profile: moonchild29
moonchild29 December 3rd, 2016

Empathy.

User Profile: melodicalcure
melodicalcure December 3rd, 2016

I am thankful for emotions!!

User Profile: cardioneurgeon
cardioneurgeon December 3rd, 2016

Eyes, ears, and our senses in general :)