Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Something I am thankful for that starts with the letter "P" is........

User Profile: Laura
Laura December 2nd, 2016

Something I am thankful for that starts with the letter "P" is........

85
User Profile: EllieKB
EllieKB December 2nd, 2016

Papa - my grandfather was a huge influence and inspiration to me when he was alive, i'm lucky to have known him

User Profile: LosechesterBros
LosechesterBros December 2nd, 2016

Pictures :)

User Profile: BloomingSakura
BloomingSakura December 2nd, 2016

Painters,actually it's a song that have always motivated me to try a lot of new things to make the world colorful(It's in japanese though)

User Profile: ProSupport
ProSupport December 2nd, 2016

My parents. heart

User Profile: blissedNblessed
blissedNblessed December 2nd, 2016

Possibilities

that I do not have to just follow one oath, i can choose my own and the possibiilities are endless!

User Profile: Wildatheart88
Wildatheart88 December 2nd, 2016

My parents. They are not perfect but never gave up on me.

User Profile: heartfulShoulder70
heartfulShoulder70 December 3rd, 2016

Puppies and all their youtube videos :P

User Profile: CoinFountain
CoinFountain December 3rd, 2016

PUNS because they're punny and they make good mind distraction from anxiety/depression. Thinking of new ones also exercises creativity.

User Profile: FantasiaSweetShock
FantasiaSweetShock December 3rd, 2016

I'm thankful for my phone because I use it way too much for surfing the web, chatting with friends, and playing games

User Profile: plantkissed
plantkissed December 3rd, 2016

@Laura pineapple :OOOOO yum yum!!