Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Something I am thankful for that starts with the letter "U" is........

User Profile: Laura
Laura December 2nd, 2016

Something I am thankful for that starts with the letter "U" is........

47
User Profile: OliveCar4161
OliveCar4161 December 2nd, 2016

Upbeat

User Profile: EllieKB
EllieKB December 2nd, 2016

Understanding - one of the most important things in any relationship

User Profile: LosechesterBros
LosechesterBros December 2nd, 2016

Our Universe!

User Profile: blissedNblessed
blissedNblessed December 2nd, 2016

UNIVERSE!

....and unicorns too - i wished they existed, hehehehhe

User Profile: ProSupport
ProSupport December 2nd, 2016

My University.

User Profile: Wildatheart88
Wildatheart88 December 2nd, 2016

The mysterious Universe. Vast and still in expansion.

User Profile: heartfulShoulder70
heartfulShoulder70 December 3rd, 2016

Uplifting comments! I feel all warm and fuzzy when I see them!

User Profile: plantkissed
plantkissed December 3rd, 2016

@Laura unicorns, for sure. Best animals out there, 10/10 would appreciate again! Glitter, magic, rainbows, horses... I can't think of anything not to love :P

User Profile: windflowers
windflowers December 3rd, 2016

UMBRELLAS

perhaps rain isn't the only thing we have to learn to shield ourselves from :)

User Profile: moonchild29
moonchild29 December 3rd, 2016

Understanding.