Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Something I am thankful for that starts with the letter "Y" is........

User Profile: Laura
Laura December 2nd, 2016

Something I am thankful for that starts with the letter "Y" is........

47
User Profile: EllieKB
EllieKB December 2nd, 2016

Yummy food!

User Profile: LosechesterBros
LosechesterBros December 2nd, 2016

YOU ALL <3

User Profile: blissedNblessed
blissedNblessed December 2nd, 2016

yearning

as in yearning for something better - it is the spark that drives me to move forward!

User Profile: Nahlazii
Nahlazii December 2nd, 2016

Yoghurt 😂😂😂😂

User Profile: ProSupport
ProSupport December 2nd, 2016

Yoga with candles.

User Profile: Wildatheart88
Wildatheart88 December 2nd, 2016

You.

User Profile: heartfulShoulder70
heartfulShoulder70 December 3rd, 2016

You guys! :D

User Profile: FantasiaSweetShock
FantasiaSweetShock December 3rd, 2016

I am thankful for yoga because it has improved my posture and flexibility significantly

User Profile: plantkissed
plantkissed December 3rd, 2016

@Laura yellow :O I love the color yellow, it's my favorite color! It's so bright and cheerful, and it's so pretty all the time :3

User Profile: windflowers
windflowers December 3rd, 2016

YOU

i'm at a loss of words -- just know you're unique, you're brilliant, you're beautiful