Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Something I am thankful for that starts with the letter "i" is........

User Profile: Laura
Laura December 2nd, 2016

Something I am thankful for that starts with the letter "i" is........

58
User Profile: FantasiaSweetShock
FantasiaSweetShock December 3rd, 2016

I'm thankful for the Internet because let's face it I would have no idea what I would do without it...

User Profile: plantkissed
plantkissed December 3rd, 2016

@Laura imperfections are what make us individual, so despite not always liking my own, I am grateful that we are all different and can help each other out by using our different skills!

User Profile: windflowers
windflowers December 3rd, 2016

IMAGINATION

because like all you wonderful people pointed out, imagination is just as awesome as you are -- and that's very awesome

User Profile: jr50
jr50 December 3rd, 2016

I am thankful for ice cream, love it!

User Profile: singercrystalspirit
singercrystalspirit December 3rd, 2016

imagination

User Profile: moonchild29
moonchild29 December 3rd, 2016

Ice cream, obviously. <3

User Profile: melodicalcure
melodicalcure December 3rd, 2016

I am thankful for ideas!!

User Profile: cardioneurgeon
cardioneurgeon December 3rd, 2016

Ice breakers, Italian cuisine :)

User Profile: intelligentString
intelligentString December 3rd, 2016

Ice. I love to eat it and I don't care if it's bad for my teeth or whatever.

1 reply
User Profile: ivoryBunny7465
ivoryBunny7465 December 5th, 2016

@intelligentString

😆😅

load more
User Profile: intuitiveNorth5634
intuitiveNorth5634 December 3rd, 2016

I am thankful for icecream.