Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Healthy Livings Autumn Icebreaker 9/30/25

User Profile: PoliteOcean
PoliteOcean September 30th, 2025

HEY EVERYONE~ 

Welcome to Healthy Living’s Autumn Icebreaker!~ 🍁🎃🍂


⭐️Which One Are you Getting Rid of?! 


img-5345_1759217210.jpeg

75
User Profile: genericbeing
genericbeing October 1st, 2025

@PoliteOcean Flannel 

User Profile: PoliteOcean
PoliteOcean OP October 1st, 2025

@genericbeing

Yeah not everyone likes flannel, but it can be warm come winter time lol… 

Thanks for sharing! 

load more
User Profile: CynicallyCharming8143
CynicallyCharming8143 October 1st, 2025

@PoliteOcean i'd say football i guess

User Profile: PoliteOcean
PoliteOcean OP October 1st, 2025

@CynicallyCharming8143

Yeah that seems to be the consensus so far! Lol 

Thanks for sharing your response with us! 

load more
User Profile: Lauren63
Lauren63 October 1st, 2025

Fall leaves, then I wouldn’t have to rake them up.

User Profile: PoliteOcean
PoliteOcean OP October 1st, 2025

@Lauren63


Ahhh… smart! 

You’re one of the first to mention the leaves! However you could also look at it as a chance to get some Autumn exercise! 

Or… simply use a leaf-blower as well! Lol (that’s also good exercise walking around blowing leaves away)! 

Thanks for sharing your thoughts! 

load more
User Profile: considerateBeing1141
considerateBeing1141 October 1st, 2025

Flannels 🙂🎃

User Profile: PoliteOcean
PoliteOcean OP October 1st, 2025

@considerateBeing1141


Thanks for sharing your thoughts! 🎃

load more
User Profile: naturesbeauty1234
naturesbeauty1234 October 1st, 2025

Honestly I'm not a big fan of pumpkin flavored things.... I know I'm sorry but it's just the over abundance of the pumpkin flavor in everything it's too much! I'm sorry 😬

User Profile: PoliteOcean
PoliteOcean OP October 1st, 2025

@naturesbeauty1234


No worries! 

We like what we like! 🙂🎃

Happy Fall & Thanks for sharing your thoughts! 

load more
User Profile: GrimSox
GrimSox October 1st, 2025

@PoliteOcean Football, cuz it frankly doesn't look like a ball to me. Football is ⚽ 
And this 🏈 could be called Rugball

User Profile: PoliteOcean
PoliteOcean OP October 1st, 2025

@GrimSox

Hmmm…. Sounds like you are not from the U.S.? (Or maybe you are)? 🤔

I don’t think I could ever get use to calling Football 🏈 (Soccer ⚽️) .. That’s always kind-of bugged me lol! 

But yes it’s definitely an interesting shape! Either way Football is out & a No for me! lol 

But I do love me some Soccer ⚽️ (Real soccer that is) lol 

Thanks for sharing your thoughts! 

load more
User Profile: yellowVase1534
yellowVase1534 October 1st, 2025

I’ll 100% give up pumpkin spice

User Profile: yellowVase1534
yellowVase1534 October 1st, 2025

I’ll 100% give up pumpkin spice

User Profile: KittenAndFox
KittenAndFox October 1st, 2025

@PoliteOcean

All are good things. I’d have to say football though! That’s the one I’d miss the least.

User Profile: shradhahere4you
shradhahere4you October 1st, 2025

@PoliteOcean I adore football, but I would probably let that go because rest all are literally the autumn essentials!