Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Healthy Living’s: “Autumn Icebreaker Fun”~ 9/28/26

User Profile: PoliteOcean
PoliteOcean Monday

HEY EVERYONE! 


🍁 Welcome to Healthy Living’s “Autumn Icebreaker Fun”~


img-9933_1790618465.jpeg
7
User Profile: AsherTree
AsherTree Monday

@PoliteOcean

haunted house and state fair! 

Getting out and doing something other than sitting at home is always the right thing for me!🌲


1 reply

@AsherTree


U005cxKI.gif

load more
User Profile: PoliteOcean
PoliteOcean OP Monday

1. Both (🍎🎃)

2. Caramel Apple 🍏 

3. Both! (👻🎡)

4. Sweatshirt 😅

5. Fall movie 🎥 

6. Hot Chocolate ☕️ 

7. Treat 🍬

8. Apple pie 🥧 

User Profile: Amanda84
Amanda84 Tuesday

@PoliteOcean

My favourite time of the year 🧡🖤🧡🖤🧡🖤🧡🖤🧡🖤🧡🖤🧡🖤🧡🖤🧡🖤🧡

I love the tricks not the treats.

Candy apples.

Crafts.

Football.

Cozy sweaters.

Open fires.

Hot chocolates.

Seeing the leaves falling.

Crunching between your feet.

Decorations 

Shopping for more scary stuff and autumn wreaths 🖤🧡

o9gJcXi5.gif

1 reply

@Amanda84

Now when you say football...

6c096cyc.gif1pEhwWsD.gif

load more
User Profile: purpleTree4652
purpleTree4652 3 days ago

@PoliteOcean

pumpkin picking

caramel apple

state fair

sweater

movie

hot chocolate

get a treat

I've never had a pumkin pie so I think I'll try that one.  :)

User Profile: TovaCares76
TovaCares76 22 hours ago

@PoliteOcean

While everyone is all about pumpkins for fall, it's all about apples to me! We are famous for our apples, and we go apple picking every year. I love apple pie, apple cider, candy apples, and most of all, my Grandma's apple bar recipe. :)

Bring on the flannels, and being that I'm an ex-fantasy football widow, I'll take the fall movies instead thanks. :)