Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Healthy Living’s “Holiday Icebreaker 12/15/25” (Who’s the Grinchiest)?!

User Profile: PoliteOcean
PoliteOcean December 15th, 2025

HEY EVERYONE!

WELCOME TO HEALTHY LIVING’S “HOLIDAY ICEBREAKER FUN”!~ 



🎁 WHO’S The “GRINCHIEST”?!🎄


**Add Up Your Responses & Tell us your Total in the end!** 

img-6295_1765819306.jpeg

46
User Profile: YourCaringConfidant
YourCaringConfidant December 15th, 2025

@PoliteOcean 29. 😂😂😂 

meu.gif

User Profile: PoliteOcean
PoliteOcean OP December 15th, 2025

@YourCaringConfidant


😂😂 oh no! Lol 

thegrinchmovie-the-grinch-who-stole-christmas.gif

User Profile: YourCaringConfidant
YourCaringConfidant December 15th, 2025

@PoliteOcean What was your score? 😀

User Profile: PoliteOcean
PoliteOcean OP December 15th, 2025

@YourCaringConfidant

🙂‍↔️🤭😐🤫🤐…. 😂

load more
load more
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 December 15th, 2025

@YourCaringConfidant 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

hey.gif

User Profile: PoliteOcean
PoliteOcean OP December 15th, 2025

@Tinywhisper11

🤣🤣🤣

load more
User Profile: LuneDeOphelia
LuneDeOphelia December 27th, 2025

@YourCaringConfidan

Lol how this scene just looped into the concierge actor from home alone 2! It was hilarious and matched with his expression so well lmao 🤣💖✨️😛

home-alone-grinch.gif

load more
User Profile: eternalHero77
eternalHero77 December 15th, 2025

@PoliteOcean Well Only matched 5

User Profile: PoliteOcean
PoliteOcean OP December 15th, 2025

@eternalHero77


😮.. You’re a Saint! lol 😇 🎄

User Profile: eternalHero77
eternalHero77 December 16th, 2025

@PoliteOcean Really. I didnt think so I thought it was the higher the number meant you won. Not a low number. Lol

User Profile: PoliteOcean
PoliteOcean OP December 16th, 2025

@eternalHero77

Person with the Most points is the “Grinchiest” 😉

User Profile: eternalHero77
eternalHero77 December 27th, 2025

@PoliteOcean Oh ok so I guess then I won after all


load more
load more
load more
load more
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 December 15th, 2025

@PoliteOcean I got 7 points😁💖

User Profile: PoliteOcean
PoliteOcean OP December 15th, 2025

@Tinywhisper11


Awwww….  I’m not surprised

😇⭐️🎄🤗☺️💕

User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 December 15th, 2025

@PoliteOcean 💖😇😇💖

load more
load more
User Profile: jesusredeemedme2425
jesusredeemedme2425 December 15th, 2025

23 lol

User Profile: PoliteOcean
PoliteOcean OP December 16th, 2025

@jesusredeemedme2425 

😮🙃🎄

thegrinchmovie-grinch-movie.gif

load more
User Profile: Olivegarden101
Olivegarden101 December 15th, 2025

@PoliteOcean Got 26 lol

User Profile: PoliteOcean
PoliteOcean OP December 16th, 2025

@Olivegarden101

😮🙃🎄

img-6358_1765858624.jpeg

load more
User Profile: politePlace5370
politePlace5370 December 16th, 2025

@PoliteOcean 31 >:) 💚💚

User Profile: PoliteOcean
PoliteOcean OP December 16th, 2025

@thebendygirl


😮 Whoa! You might be the “Grinchiest” so far! Lol grinch-the-grinch.gif


User Profile: YourCaringConfidant
YourCaringConfidant December 16th, 2025

@thebendygirl *gasp* You stole my high record and beat me, Grinchy! 😂 Hehe. 

load more
User Profile: courageousPond3040
courageousPond3040 December 16th, 2025

Haha, love this idea! Let’s see… if I had to rate myself, I’d say I’m a solid Grinch when it comes to Christmas shopping! I always wait until the last minute, then panic buy everything online. But I’m all about the holiday treats, cozy vibes, and spending time with family! Counting my total: Grinchiness Level: 4/10! Who else is guilty of last-minute shopping? 😅

User Profile: PoliteOcean
PoliteOcean OP December 16th, 2025

@courageousPond3040


Last minute Christmas shopping you say? 🛍️🛒

The Grinch says “Buy Ugly Christmas Sweaters for Everyone”! 🎄💚😂

earlbean-love-u.gif

load more
User Profile: interestingRoss
interestingRoss December 16th, 2025

@PoliteOcean, 24

User Profile: PoliteOcean
PoliteOcean OP December 16th, 2025

@interestingRoss

🎄💚

grinch-christmas.gif

load more
User Profile: peachThinker662
peachThinker662 December 17th, 2025

@PoliteOcean

17 💚

I now what to use ramshackle in a sentence 😂

User Profile: PoliteOcean
PoliteOcean OP December 17th, 2025

@peachThinker662

Lol .. Ikr?!! 😂💚🎄

the-grinch-evil-smile.gif

load more
User Profile: curiousbookishness
curiousbookishness December 17th, 2025

@PoliteOcean
18 🤣🤣

User Profile: curiousbookishness
curiousbookishness December 17th, 2025

@curiousbookishness
me 18 and my score too.i think they have joined forces

User Profile: PoliteOcean
PoliteOcean OP December 24th, 2025

@curiousbookishness

💚🎄

grinch-grnch-smile.gif

load more
load more