Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Healthy Living’s “Holiday Icebreaker 12/15/25” (Who’s the Grinchiest)?!

User Profile: PoliteOcean
PoliteOcean December 15th, 2025

HEY EVERYONE!

WELCOME TO HEALTHY LIVING’S “HOLIDAY ICEBREAKER FUN”!~ 



🎁 WHO’S The “GRINCHIEST”?!🎄


**Add Up Your Responses & Tell us your Total in the end!** 

img-6295_1765819306.jpeg

46
User Profile: LivvyLoves
LivvyLoves December 17th, 2025

@PoliteOcean 20 HAHA

User Profile: PoliteOcean
PoliteOcean OP December 24th, 2025

@LivvyLoves

💚🎄

the-grinch.gif

load more
User Profile: LunarTheTherian
LunarTheTherian December 17th, 2025

@PoliteOcean

I got 25, oh nooo :C

I'm transforming-!

*Slowly transforms into grinch*

screenshot-2025-12-17-10-28-34-am_1765988926.png

User Profile: Olivegarden101
Olivegarden101 December 24th, 2025

@LunarTheTherian  A-are u sure that's what the Grinch is supposed to look like?

User Profile: LunarTheTherian
LunarTheTherian January 6th

@Olivegarden101

It burns help meee-

And yes, that what a transformed grinch look like

load more
User Profile: PoliteOcean
PoliteOcean OP December 24th, 2025

@LunarTheTherian


😮💚🎄

the-grinch-evil-smile.gif

load more
User Profile: Amanda84
Amanda84 December 25th, 2025

@PoliteOcean

I scored 0 💚😁

User Profile: PoliteOcean
PoliteOcean OP December 25th, 2025

@Amanda84


😮💚🎄👍🏼

User Profile: curiousbookishness
curiousbookishness December 27th, 2025

@Amanda84
oh nooooooo poor poor pups and poor poor max😂😂😂🤧😭😭😭🤧
pov a person named max:

sad-baby.gif

and a pup:

dog-crying-meme-doggo-crys.gif

load more
User Profile: decisiveHuman7373
decisiveHuman7373 December 27th, 2025

@politeOcean

I don’t know how this is possible but I’m definitely GHE GRINCHIEST at…..wait for it…..37 !!?!!?!!? I’m shocked and appalled! LOL

User Profile: PoliteOcean
PoliteOcean OP December 27th, 2025

@decisiveHuman7373

😮💚🎄

thegrinchmovie-the-grinch-who-stole-christmas.gif

load more
User Profile: raspberrySpring9449
raspberrySpring9449 December 27th, 2025

14

User Profile: enthusiasticHouse3272
enthusiasticHouse3272 December 28th, 2025

@PoliteOcean

22, lol

User Profile: ScorpiaD
ScorpiaD December 28th, 2025

@PoliteOcean

9 here

thegrinchmovie-the-grinch-who-stole-christmas.gif

User Profile: forestshadow
forestshadow January 6th

@PoliteOcean

i only got 5 points lol