Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Healthy Living’s “Holiday Icebreaker Fun”~🎁 12/9/25

User Profile: PoliteOcean
PoliteOcean December 9th, 2025

HEY EVERYONE!

WELCOME TO HEALTHY LIVING’S “HOLIDAY ICEBREAKER FUN”!~ 



🎁 WOULD YOU RATHER?!🎄

img-6289_1765261121.jpeg
19
User Profile: PoliteOcean
PoliteOcean OP December 9th, 2025

Artificial 🎄

Build Snowman ☃️

Both! 🎅

Cocoa ☕️

Both! 📚📺

Savory 😋

Chocolate chip 🍪

Decorate Cookies 🍪

Chocolate 🍫 

Ice skating ⛸️ (if only I could)! lol 

Both! 🧦🏵️

User Profile: breanac19
breanac19 December 9th, 2025

@PoliteOcean 

Artificial tree

make a snow angel

christmas eve

hot cocoa

movies

eat savory foods

chocolate chip

decorate christmas tree

vanilla

iceskating

ornaments

1 reply
User Profile: PoliteOcean
PoliteOcean OP December 9th, 2025

@breanac19


All sounds like a nice, lovely, cozy holiday! Great responses. Thanks for sharing with us! 🎄🎁🎅

load more
User Profile: MistyMagic
MistyMagic December 9th, 2025

@PoliteOcean I love this post! Thank you 👍 

Artificial 🎄

Build Snowman ☃️

Both! 🎅

Cocoa ☕️

Both! 📚📺

Savory 😋

Chocolate chip 🍪

Decorate Cookies 🍪

Chocolate 🍫 

Ice skating ⛸️ (if only I could)! lol  I can lol

Both! 🧦🏵️

You and I are rather alike 😂

december-month-december.gif

1 reply
User Profile: PoliteOcean
PoliteOcean OP December 9th, 2025

@MistyMagic


We’re “Identically Twinning”! 👯…. So glad you like & enjoy the post!

Great responses, and I absolutely LOVE your Christmas GIF! (The Wintery scene reminds me of all the beautiful, Snowy, Christmases in the North where I grew up & was waiting for “Santa”)! Lol 

So great to see you & thank you for joining in with us! 🎄🎁🎅❄️

load more
User Profile: Amanda84
Amanda84 December 9th, 2025

@PoliteOcean

Artificial tree.

Christmas Eve.

Decorating Christmas cookies.

Hot cocoa.

Ice-skating.

Christmas stocking.

Sweet foods.

Chocolate.

6 replies
User Profile: Amanda84
Amanda84 December 9th, 2025

@Amanda84

Build a snowman 💜❄️❄️

snowman-headstand.gif

3 replies
User Profile: MistyMagic
MistyMagic December 9th, 2025

@Amanda84 That is the first time I have even seen an upside down snowman! Awesome!


2 replies
User Profile: Amanda84
Amanda84 December 9th, 2025

@MistyMagic

And I built it myself, imagine 😂😂😂

User Profile: Amanda84
Amanda84 December 9th, 2025

@MistyMagic

And I built it myself, imagine 😂😂😂

load more
load more
User Profile: PoliteOcean
PoliteOcean OP December 9th, 2025

@Amanda84

Very Cozy Christmas responses! 

I definitely found it all hard to choose from myself lol.. But I LOVE the Snowman!⛄️ 

I Use to “attempt” to build many as a child. Couldn’t even get it to look as good as this upside down one does! lol 😂 

Thanks for sharing! 🎄🎁🎅

1 reply
User Profile: Amanda84
Amanda84 December 9th, 2025

@PoliteOcean

Yes, it took me ages to build that upside down one 😂😂😂😉

snow-dance-bobble-head.gif

load more
load more
User Profile: peachThinker662
peachThinker662 December 9th, 2025

@PoliteOcean

 Real Tree 🌲 

 Make a snow angel 😇 

 Christmas Day 🧑‍🎄 

 Hot cocoa ☕️ 

 Stories 📕 

 Savory 😋 

 chocolate chip🍫 

 Decorate the tree 🌲 

 Again…CHOCOLATE for the win 🏆 

 Ice skating ⛸️ 

 Stockings 🤶 


4 replies
User Profile: PoliteOcean
PoliteOcean OP December 10th, 2025

@peachThinker662

Great choices!…

Gosh I think the last time I made a snow-angel was when I was growing up in the 80s! 😂 So much fun~ 😇 ….. Do you have any “specific” Christmas “stories” that you enjoy? 

Thanks for sharing your responses with us! 🎁🎄❄️

3 replies
User Profile: peachThinker662
peachThinker662 December 10th, 2025

Snow angels are lighters weight than snowmen. Haha

Get covered in snow but it reminds me of childhood too. Similar to lying in the grass and watching clouds go by.

“Twas the Night Before Christmas “ is always a classic

2 replies
User Profile: Amanda84
Amanda84 December 10th, 2025

@peachThinker662


sml-bowser-junior.gif

User Profile: PoliteOcean
PoliteOcean OP December 10th, 2025

@peachThinker662


Aahhh yes! Laying in the grass & watching the clouds. ⛅️ Even better. And peaceful~ ☺️

Twas the night before Christmas is a great one! I like that one too. I might even know it word for word by heart! 

~~~Now Dasher 🦌, Now Dancer🦌, Now Prancer🦌, & Vixen🦌, on Comet🦌 on Cupid🦌, on Donner🦌, & Blitzen🦌! 

To the top of the Porch to the top of the wall, Now Dash away, Dash away Dash away all!!~~~ 🦌👋🏼🎅



load more
load more
load more
User Profile: eternalHero77
eternalHero77 December 10th, 2025

@PoliteOcean For me I think I would love to have every single thing on that list except for the fake tree. I always had fake trees and always yearned for a real one. I love the annual family gathering to attend midnight mass only to get home when suddenly look out the window watching the snow coming down giving us a nice beautiful white Christmas. 

1 reply
User Profile: PoliteOcean
PoliteOcean OP December 10th, 2025

@eternalHero77

Yes it’s definitely hard to choose between everything on that list! I think they are all perfectly amazing Christmas options. 

I’ve never been to midnight mass, but have always wanted to go. But you’ve described a lovely & wonderful Christmas scene for sure. Thank you for sharing your responses with us! 🎁🎄❄️⛄️

load more