Healthy Living’s Icebreaker Fun: (11/17/25 Autumn Icebreakers)
PoliteOcean
November 17th, 2025
HEY EVERYONE!
WELCOME TO HEALTHY LIVING’S AUTUMN 🍂 ICEBREAKER FUN! 🍁

Ivy229
November 23rd, 2025
@PoliteOcean
1. Hot Chocolate
2. Pumpkin Pie
3. Candy Apples
4. Corn On The Cobb
5. Neither
6. Neither
7. Color Drive
8. Neither
9. Neither
sunnywaters6321
November 23rd, 2025
Apple cider
Pumpkin pie
Caramel apples
Corn on the cob
Carve pumpkin
Color Hike
Baseball
Read a book
1 reply
sunnywaters6321
November 23rd, 2025
@sunnywaters6321
And apple orchard, oops.
load more
Kourt22
November 23rd, 2025
@PoliteOcean
This
Diamondhearts1
November 25th, 2025
Everyone who’s reading this I hope you have a wonderful day today!
2 replies
Ilovefood346
November 29th, 2025
@Diamondhearts1 I hope u have a AMAZING DAY today and everyday! To all of u!
1 reply
bubblingPresence2474
December 3rd, 2025
@Ilovefood346, I hope you had one too
load more
load more
Ilovefood346
November 26th, 2025
@PoliteOcean
bubblingPresence2474
December 3rd, 2025
@PoliteOcean hot chocolate, apple pie, corn on the cob, peel apples, apple orchard, color drive, football, movie night
JaMauraC18
December 3rd, 2025
@PoliteOcean
hello