Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Healthy Living’s “Valentine Icebreaker Fun”❤️ 2/10/26

User Profile: PoliteOcean
PoliteOcean February 11th

HEY EVERYONE!


WELCOME TO HEALTHY LIVING’S “VALENTINE ICEBREAKER FUN”!~ 



♥️ “THIS OR THAT”?! 💘

img-7062_1770768645.jpeg
47
User Profile: PoliteOcean
PoliteOcean OP February 11th

💘Candy 🍬

❤️Paris 🇫🇷

💘Funny Card 😂

❤️Both! 💐,🍫

💘Icecream 🍦

❤️Hugs 🤗

💘Both! 🤜🏼🤛🏼

❤️Strawberry 🍓

💘Movie Night 🎥🍿

❤️Both ♥️,🩷

💘Both! 🌹,🌷

❤️Both! 🏠, 👩‍❤️‍👨

User Profile: Amanda84
Amanda84 February 11th

@PoliteOcean

Cake.

Rome.

Hugs.

Give gifts.

Icecream.

Movie night.

Strawberry.

Pink.

Tulips.

Go out.

💖💖💖

2 replies
User Profile: PoliteOcean
PoliteOcean OP February 11th

@Amanda84


Thanks for sharing & Participating! Enjoy your Valentines Day~ 🤗

valentine%27s-day-happy-valentines-day.gif

1 reply
User Profile: Amanda84
Amanda84 February 11th

@PoliteOcean

Thank you 💕 

load more
load more
User Profile: pandanfe
pandanfe February 11th

Happy Valentines y’all… I hope you’ve a wonderful valentine ❤️

Cake

Ermm…

Sweet and funny card

Hard choice: uggggg I want both flowers and chocolate

Ice cream

Kisses while hugging

Both receive and give gifts

Vanilla

Movie night

Red

Roses

Stay in

2 replies
User Profile: PoliteOcean
PoliteOcean OP February 11th

@pandanfe

Yes Choosing between Flowers & chocolate was a definitely a tough choice! 🤪😂… I say let’s have both for the win! 😃

Have a great Valentines Day & thanks for participating! 💕

1 reply
load more
load more
User Profile: Fatimaishere
Fatimaishere February 11th

Do I really have to choose between flowers and chocolates 😭

2 replies
User Profile: PoliteOcean
PoliteOcean OP February 11th

@Fatimaishere

Ikr?! The torture! 😂

ugh-annoyed.gif

1 reply
User Profile: Fatimaishere
Fatimaishere February 11th

Yesss this is definitely torture 😭🫂

load more
load more
User Profile: RunningMachine
RunningMachine February 11th

@PoliteOcean

  • Cake
  • Rome
  • Funny
  • Flowers
  • Yoghurt
  • Hugs
  • Give
  • Vanilla all day everyday, twice on Sundays
  • Board Game
  • Red
  • Tulips
  • Stay In
2 replies
User Profile: PoliteOcean
PoliteOcean OP February 11th

@RunningMachine


What Board-game would you choose?! Do you have a favorite? 

Thanks for sharing & participating! 

1 reply
User Profile: RunningMachine
RunningMachine February 11th

@PoliteOcean

Not for a few years, living alone makes it rather difficult 😉😉

I tend do a fair few Sudukos and more recently bought some colouring pencils and a book of drawings.


load more
load more
User Profile: Fatimaishere
Fatimaishere February 11th

Cake 🍰

Paris ✨

Sweet card 🍬

Ehmm ehmm BOTH 💐🍫

Ice cream 🍨

Hugs 🫂

Give gifts and uhh AND recieve 🎁

Vanilla 🍦

Movie night 🍿🌃

Ehmm red🌹❤️AND pink 🌸🩷

Tulips🌷

Go out 💅🛍️🍝

1 reply
User Profile: PoliteOcean
PoliteOcean OP February 11th

@Fatimaishere


Nice! What kind of Movies do you like or would you choose to see?! 

Thanks for sharing & Participating! 💞

load more
User Profile: xoxog59
xoxog59 February 11th

@PoliteOcean

i may be slow because I don’t get this at all, what am I supposed to do? 😭 

2 replies
User Profile: Amanda84
Amanda84 February 11th

@xoxog59

There's an option on either side fir example roses or tulips and you pick one you prefer from each column 🥰

User Profile: Fatimaishere
Fatimaishere February 11th

Choose one out of every two options, and post them here. Choosing is not easy tho😭 Good luck 🌸

load more
User Profile: xoxog59
xoxog59 February 11th

@PoliteOcean

i think slow because I don’t get this, what am I supposed to do? 😭 

1 reply
User Profile: sadcat13
sadcat13 February 11th

@xoxog59 you are choosing the option you prefer. You get presented with two choices in each row.

Like candy or cake -> means basically do you prefer candy or cake. You choose which one would you pick and do the same for the entire list. Sometimes you will encounter a choice where neither is liked by you, in which case you can either just say neither and move on or elaborate on why not

Have fun 😊

load more
User Profile: sadcat13
sadcat13 February 11th

@PoliteOcean this is such a cute activity, here's mine 😊

img-20260211-183229_1770831184.jpg

2 replies
User Profile: PoliteOcean
PoliteOcean OP February 11th

@sadcat13

Thank you! So glad you enjoyed the activity! 🤗

Ahh! You made your responses nice & easy! Lol 👍🏼

Too bad you are allergic to flowers 😕.. But I see you like Candy! So what kind do you like or would you choose to receive?! 

Btw… I say “Bleh” to Vanilla as well! 😏

Thanks for sharing & participating! 

1 reply
User Profile: sadcat13
sadcat13 February 11th

@PoliteOcean I'm just lazy to switch tabs and type and too forgetful to remember, so it's just a solution born out of pure laziness 😂😂😂

Yes, sadly I have pollen allergies that turned into allergic asthma. So now any sort of flowery smell triggers it. And having histamine intolerance so can't eat sweet things like chocolate. Only way I can eat it is a few pieces of cranberries/other fruit in dark chocolate, but can't eat a lot from that either. Strawberries are a trigger so strong for my histamine that it sent me to ER once as a child, so can't have them at all heh. And vanilla is falling into the sweet cathegory sadly. I don't mind a bit of it, but can't really eat traditional vanilla flavoured things. It's just too sweet for me. So I can totally see why you don't like it either 😊

For candy, I love sour things. Like bonpari (the green and yellow ones 😁), sour gummies, basically sour and citrusy flavours. Or refreshing "adult" candy like mints or lemon-ginger lol. I use them to try and get over my airways extreme addiction, but they are great 😁

load more
load more
User Profile: JacintaKatarina
JacintaKatarina February 11th

Cake 😋

Rome!

Funny cats

Both! (I guess I'm that girl with high standards😂)

Frozen yogurt

Hugs 🤗

Give

Vanilla

Pink

Roses

Go out! (Dancing preferably!)

I love the story of the origin of Valentine's Days, named after Saint Valentine. He lived during a time when the Church was being persecuted and not allowed to celebrate any sacraments, including marriage. So, Saint Valentine performed marriage ceremonies for couples in secret. And now his feast is a celebration of the strength and endurance of love. 🩷❤️

1 reply
User Profile: PoliteOcean
PoliteOcean OP February 11th

@JacintaKatarina

Nothing wrong with having “high standards” for yourself! 😃

And I’m with you on the DANCING!! 💃 

And wow what a story regarding Valentines Day! Thank you for sharing it with all of us! 💞

And thank you for participating! 

load more