Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Healthy Living’s “Valentine Icebreaker Fun”❤️ 2/10/26

User Profile: PoliteOcean
PoliteOcean February 11th

HEY EVERYONE!


WELCOME TO HEALTHY LIVING’S “VALENTINE ICEBREAKER FUN”!~ 



♥️ “THIS OR THAT”?! 💘

img-7062_1770768645.jpeg
47
User Profile: JacintaKatarina
JacintaKatarina February 11th

I just realized my auto correct changed "funny cards" to "funny cats" and I love it!! 😂

User Profile: PoliteOcean
PoliteOcean OP February 11th

@JacintaKatarina

haha… I saw That! Nothing wrong with “funny cats” 🐈. We like those too. 😂

downstairs-cat.gif

load more
User Profile: crystaldawn76
crystaldawn76 February 12th

@PoliteOcean

🍬CANDY

🇮🇹ROME

😂FUNNY CARD

🍫CHOCOLATE

🍧 FROZEN YOGURT

🫂HUGZ

🙏GIVE A GIFT

🍓STRAWBERRIES

🎲BOARD GAMES

🎀PINK

🌹ROSES (YELLOW)

🏡STAY... HOME SWEET HOME

User Profile: PoliteOcean
PoliteOcean OP February 12th

@crystaldawn76


Great Choices! 💞… (And ohhh a “Yellow Rose”)! How lovely! Is yellow your favorite color?!

Thank you for sharing with us & participating! 

User Profile: crystaldawn76
crystaldawn76 February 12th

@PoliteOcean yellow roses are my favorite. They were my Moms favorite as well.

load more
load more
User Profile: loyalApricot512
loyalApricot512 February 12th

Aw love this !

Cake

Rome

Funny card

Chocolate

Ice cream

Kisses

Give gifts (I wouldn’t mind to receive tho haha)

Strawberry

Movie night (I love board games and video games but for Valentine’s Day a movie night would be fine)

Red

Roses

Go out and then go home to enjoy the rest of the night ✨

User Profile: PoliteOcean
PoliteOcean OP February 12th

@loyalApricot512


Great answers 💞and so glad you like this! 

What Movie or Movies would you pick for your “Movie Night”?! 

Thanks for sharing your responses and participating! 

User Profile: loyalApricot512
loyalApricot512 February 12th

Mmm you got me!

I’m not that person when it comes to romantic movies, but, probably The reader or Silver linings. Or just a classic like Forrest Gump. Usually I let the other person pick the movie lol I have a hard time deciding what to watch when I’m with someone else.

What would you pick?✨

load more
load more
User Profile: uniikittie
uniikittie February 12th

@PoliteOcean

cake

rome

hard onee but to me a funny card would seem more genuine

flowers

froyo

hugs, give gifts (i feel bad when i receive them lolz)

strawberry ESPECIALLY if its from la michoacana icecream

both r good,

uurhg another tough one but pink mostly

i like roses more but i like every flower tbh

GO OUTTT FS 

User Profile: PoliteOcean
PoliteOcean OP February 12th

@uniikittie


I have to agree, choosing one flower is so hard! I like them all too because they’re so pretty! lol 💞

Thanks for sharing your responses with us and participating! 

load more
User Profile: aaakmkl
aaakmkl February 12th

@PoliteOcean

Candy 🍬

Paris!!

Sweet 💕

Flowers 🌷

Ice Cream 🍦

Hugs 💝

Receive Gifts 🎁

Strawberry 🍓

Board Game Night

Red 🔴

Roses 🌹

Go Out!!

User Profile: PoliteOcean
PoliteOcean OP February 12th

@aaakmkl


What kind of Icecream flavor & Board game would you choose for your night?! 

Thanks for sharing your responses and participating! 💞

load more
User Profile: DefinitelyNotAltered
DefinitelyNotAltered February 12th

@PoliteOcean

This is such a fun little thing! I choose-

🍬Candy🍬

🗼Paris🗼

😁Funny card 😁

🍫Chocolate🍫

🍦Ice cream🍦

    Neither 😅 

🎁Give gifts! 🎁

🍓Strawberry 🍓

🍿Movie night 🍿

 ❤️Red ❤️

🌹Roses 🌹

✨Stay in ✨


Happy Valentines everyone!! 💜💜💜

User Profile: PoliteOcean
PoliteOcean OP February 12th

@DefinitelyNotAltered


So glad to hear you enjoyed this!

What kind of Icecream flavor & what Movie would you choose?! 

Thanks for sharing with us & participating! 💞


User Profile: DefinitelyNotAltered
DefinitelyNotAltered February 14th

@PoliteOcean

I'd love some chocolatey brownie ice cream with a nice creative horror movie! Thanks for posting (:

load more
load more
User Profile: purixaev
purixaev February 12th

Hey everyone! 😄 I’ll play along!

💘Candy 🍬 or ❤️Paris 🇫🇷 → Both! 🍫✈️
💘Funny Card 😂 or ❤️Both! 💐,🍫 → Both! Can’t pick!
💘Ice cream 🍦 or ❤️Hugs 🤗 → Ice cream AND hugs, yes please!
❤️Strawberry 🍓 or 💘Movie Night 🎥🍿 → Movie night with strawberry snacks! 🍓🍿

This is so fun, thanks for setting it up! 💖

User Profile: PoliteOcean
PoliteOcean OP February 14th

@purixaev

Thank you so much for participating and sharing with us! So glad you enjoyed it 🤗💞

load more
User Profile: Curlychloe
Curlychloe February 15th

@PoliteOcean img-8291_1771160447.jpeg