Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

I Am _____ (Use last letter as first letter)

November 10th, 2022

We can be many things at a time.

It's human to feel different at different times too.

math-hangover.gif


And that's why there could be manyyyyy words that can fill the following blank.

'I Am ____'

Reply to the last person. Fill the blank with word(s), that starts with the last letter of their message.

(If you can't think of something, type 'I am ' followed by the last letter of their message and let your auto-complete fill the rest.)

example:
person X: I am sure I will heal
person Y: I am lucky
person Z: I am yoohooo!


Let's get the thread started with

I am Healthy


437
User Profile: Creamyyy
Creamyyy February 8th, 2023

I am good as I am.

February 9th, 2023

I am making a new game

User Profile: limegreenSpruce5425
limegreenSpruce5425 February 9th, 2023

I am extraordinary

1 reply
User Profile: maxstahl
maxstahl February 9th, 2023

I am brave

load more
User Profile: Laura1989
Laura1989 February 9th, 2023

i am energetic

User Profile: InternalAcceptance
InternalAcceptance February 10th, 2023

I am committed.

User Profile: YourCaringConfidant
YourCaringConfidant February 10th, 2023

I am dedicated.

User Profile: caringLeana8493
caringLeana8493 February 10th, 2023

@DonaldDraper I am helping out a friend with the kids. Well okay

User Profile: tealBear2472
tealBear2472 February 14th, 2023

I am a deserving teacher.

1 reply
User Profile: comfortableNight4463
comfortableNight4463 March 6th, 2023

@tealBear2472 You definitely are!❤️

load more
User Profile: Laura1989
Laura1989 February 14th, 2023

I am realizing some things


User Profile: tealBear2472
tealBear2472 February 15th, 2023

I am struggling in making sense of each day, but I will persist to understand the daily habits of my community.