Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

I Am _____ (Use last letter as first letter)

November 10th, 2022

We can be many things at a time.

It's human to feel different at different times too.

math-hangover.gif


And that's why there could be manyyyyy words that can fill the following blank.

'I Am ____'

Reply to the last person. Fill the blank with word(s), that starts with the last letter of their message.

(If you can't think of something, type 'I am ' followed by the last letter of their message and let your auto-complete fill the rest.)

example:
person X: I am sure I will heal
person Y: I am lucky
person Z: I am yoohooo!


Let's get the thread started with

I am Healthy


437
November 26th, 2022

I am today definitely going to grab any chance to make myself feel better

User Profile: OokamiFire
OokamiFire November 26th, 2022

I am recovering from trauma

User Profile: Vivikun9
Vivikun9 November 26th, 2022

@DonaldDraper I am going to overcome my trumas and be a great artist

5 replies
User Profile: selfconfidentPomegranate2772
selfconfidentPomegranate2772 November 26th, 2022

I am tougher than you might think

5 replies
User Profile: cristlecares
cristlecares November 26th, 2022

@selfconfidentPomegranate2772 I'm kind to myself🌻

5 replies
November 29th, 2022

I am fine 😇

@amiablepeace77 @baryonic @blissart @brightchestnut1771 @brilliantturtle89 @butterlycow @calmmango9611 @cookie456778866335664 @creativesouth8307 @deeprest33 @emorex @enthusiasticpine6585 @fallenstarss @iampapaya @patientmango7225 @sleeplessvet @victoriales7 @whimsicalwhimsy @wooof

4 replies
User Profile: blissart
blissart November 29th, 2022

@DonaldDraper

I am Enigmatic 😉

1 reply
User Profile: Sunisshiningandsoareyou
Sunisshiningandsoareyou December 2nd, 2022

@blissart You very much are haha!😛

load more
User Profile: emotionalTalker2260
emotionalTalker2260 November 30th, 2022

@DonaldDraper

I am sad

1 reply
User Profile: Sunisshiningandsoareyou
Sunisshiningandsoareyou December 2nd, 2022

@EmoRex hugs-and.gif

load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
User Profile: brightChestnut1771
brightChestnut1771 November 29th, 2022

I am me 😀

User Profile: Creamyyy
Creamyyy November 29th, 2022

I am exceptional

User Profile: EmbStitcher33
EmbStitcher33 November 30th, 2022

I am light hearted.

User Profile: SmileSravani
SmileSravani December 2nd, 2022

I am dedicated to 7cups

User Profile: Sunisshiningandsoareyou
Sunisshiningandsoareyou December 2nd, 2022

batman-i-am-batman.gif

4 replies
User Profile: SmileSravani
SmileSravani December 2nd, 2022

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

hahahaha, nice one Sun!!!

2 replies
December 2nd, 2022

@SmileSravani I am Smiling 😊

User Profile: Sunisshiningandsoareyou
Sunisshiningandsoareyou December 6th, 2022

@SmileSravani yay glad it made you laugh!😄

load more
User Profile: cristlecares
cristlecares December 3rd, 2022

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

I am..... Nevermind I forgot🤧

load more
User Profile: Hrsoni4
Hrsoni4 December 2nd, 2022

I am what i am! 😉

User Profile: Yari27
Yari27 December 2nd, 2022

@DonaldDraper I am loyalty