Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

I Am _____ (Use last letter as first letter)

November 10th, 2022

We can be many things at a time.

It's human to feel different at different times too.

math-hangover.gif


And that's why there could be manyyyyy words that can fill the following blank.

'I Am ____'

Reply to the last person. Fill the blank with word(s), that starts with the last letter of their message.

(If you can't think of something, type 'I am ' followed by the last letter of their message and let your auto-complete fill the rest.)

example:
person X: I am sure I will heal
person Y: I am lucky
person Z: I am yoohooo!


Let's get the thread started with

I am Healthy


437
User Profile: Iamwhoiamwhoami
Iamwhoiamwhoami December 3rd, 2022

I am yearning

December 6th, 2022

I am growing every day

@aishaa97 @angelicfall @bluedog3498 @compoundinghappiness @emorex @lauren387 @lucifermorningstar0095 @paulheidnik @sarinelewis @selkiesun @shay30 @smallville1979 @starsnnights @versatilefield7255 @yelloweyes2906

7 replies
User Profile: Comphi
Comphi December 6th, 2022

@DonaldDraper

Thank you Don😊

2 replies
User Profile: Summershy
Summershy December 6th, 2022

I am going to make something of myself

1 reply
User Profile: SarineLewis
SarineLewis December 8th, 2022

I am feeling hopeful

load more
load more
User Profile: emotionalTalker2260
emotionalTalker2260 December 6th, 2022

@DonaldDraper

😭 I am getting tagged

7 replies
User Profile: Sunisshiningandsoareyou
Sunisshiningandsoareyou December 16th, 2022

@EmoRex Lol😂

6 replies
User Profile: emotionalTalker2260
emotionalTalker2260 December 16th, 2022

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

😀👻 see sunnie gets it

5 replies
User Profile: Sunisshiningandsoareyou
Sunisshiningandsoareyou December 16th, 2022

@EmoRex emo and sunnie should try to sleep.👻

2 replies
User Profile: emotionalTalker2260
emotionalTalker2260 December 16th, 2022

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

emorex just woke up from sleep 👻

User Profile: Supergirl134679
Supergirl134679 December 17th, 2022

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

sleep is unimportant

load more
User Profile: Sunisshiningandsoareyou
Sunisshiningandsoareyou December 16th, 2022

@EmoRex then Sunnie needs sleep alone xD

*sleeps*

1 reply
User Profile: emotionalTalker2260
emotionalTalker2260 December 16th, 2022

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

Yes, sunnie does *sings lullaby* xD

load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
December 16th, 2022

I am doing okay 😇

@alises098 @axolthegayaxolotl @azumiii @bloodredvibes @brilliantbreeze1515 @callumcares421 @cam022 @caringheart5505 @communitymodanne @communitymodlou @communitymodlynn @dragonpixal @fluffysheep8 @hereforyou1012 @hicsuntdracones @idkwhatdoiput @kindlemon2554 @laciedragonhelper @mariainfj @marsieboo @nebulacreation @peachsky1610 @pinkpineapple123 @politicallycorrectgoose @supergirl134679 @violet0030

2 replies
User Profile: BrilliantBreeze1515
BrilliantBreeze1515 December 16th, 2022

@DonaldDraper me too


User Profile: Azumiii
Azumiii December 16th, 2022

@DonaldDraper That's good! And so am i a little bit


load more
User Profile: BrilliantBreeze1515
BrilliantBreeze1515 December 16th, 2022

I am feeling okay


1 reply
User Profile: Annabellab
Annabellab December 16th, 2022

I’m yelling at the top of my lungs for love that I do t think I’m ever going to get

load more
User Profile: Phoenix1234theythem
Phoenix1234theythem December 16th, 2022

@DonaldDraper

I am brave

User Profile: SparklyFly
SparklyFly December 16th, 2022

I am (S) I am self-disciplined (on most days, lol

User Profile: GoneFar
GoneFar December 16th, 2022

@DonaldDraper

God will heal cancer and encephalopathy

December 18th, 2022

I am important 🧡

@azuladragon34 @changing1 @cristlecares @galaxybeyond @iampapaya @ouicherie @sirenofserenity @solitarybird @sparkingsparkler1 @starlightinajar @sunisshiningandsoareyou @vivelespatates @yourbuddy30

1 reply
User Profile: Sunisshiningandsoareyou
Sunisshiningandsoareyou December 25th, 2022

@DonaldDraper

I am confident that you are! 🧡

load more
User Profile: starlightinajar
starlightinajar December 18th, 2022

I am... trying my best

@DonaldDraper thanks for the tag!

User Profile: SolitaryBird
SolitaryBird December 18th, 2022

I'm trying my best, too.

Thank you, DonaldDraper! 😉