Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

I Am _____ (Use last letter as first letter)

November 10th, 2022

We can be many things at a time.

It's human to feel different at different times too.

math-hangover.gif


And that's why there could be manyyyyy words that can fill the following blank.

'I Am ____'

Reply to the last person. Fill the blank with word(s), that starts with the last letter of their message.

(If you can't think of something, type 'I am ' followed by the last letter of their message and let your auto-complete fill the rest.)

example:
person X: I am sure I will heal
person Y: I am lucky
person Z: I am yoohooo!


Let's get the thread started with

I am Healthy


437
User Profile: EmbStitcher33
EmbStitcher33 December 18th, 2022

I am

not going to stress out over what I can't get done on time.

User Profile: inmymind3
inmymind3 December 18th, 2022

I am going to be what i imagined to be

User Profile: Howtopickusername
Howtopickusername December 18th, 2022

I am fighting

User Profile: windSpirit
windSpirit December 18th, 2022

I am groot

User Profile: heathermarie95
heathermarie95 December 19th, 2022

I am worthy of healthy love

User Profile: tommy
tommy December 19th, 2022

I am energised

December 25th, 2022

I am Don and I am wishing you a Merry Xmas. 🎄🧡

@affableperson @aliyahbojang @beautifulalamort @bluerivercares @brightfuture82 @communitymodchristine @communitymodeden @communitymodfinn @communitymodkay @compoundinghappiness @confidentrabbit7311 @cristlecares @dipityenigma @dystopiatae95 @ekvillain @empathicdreamer65 @erica @espejo @felixdx16 @fristo @gentleemperor @ginevra962 @gouws13 @gracefulhope2907 @harmonylearninghope @harsvin @healthandwellness @hereforyouall144 @humanbeing02 @internalacceptance @jade512 @jen @jiminycricket91 @kait @kindears0789 @kyleborg @lendinganear31 @letssmileagain818 @lifeisnotagame7 @lovelife28 @minervaaa @miraculouskermit9997 @mrocean @naturalpomegranate219 @neverendingrainbow489 @novagalaxy @obstruct @paula02 @pigeoncity8735 @pink @prismaticlotus @quietlake999 @royalmoment3213 @sannyoftheshire992 @sapphire1738 @secrecykhasya @sensitivehuman007 @shayqueen @sherlockx221b @smilesandears @soloastronomo @sparkygizmo @star001 @svdyp @tamilvoice @tomasgetnet @universal @vivelespatates @whimsicalrainfall29 @yourcaringconfidant

10 replies
User Profile: gentleemperor
gentleemperor December 25th, 2022

@DonaldDraper 🎄💕

merry-christmas-dancing.gif

User Profile: YourCaringConfidant
YourCaringConfidant December 25th, 2022

@DonaldDraper Back to you! 🎄

User Profile: Comphi
Comphi December 25th, 2022

@DonaldDraper


Same to you Don….☺️

User Profile: Espejo
Espejo December 25th, 2022

@DonaldDraper

Thank you Don. I am Espejo and I am fortunate to be here :)

User Profile: Brightfuture82
Brightfuture82 December 25th, 2022

@DonaldDraper

Well we don't celebrate christmas😛 but, i wish everyone an amazing holiday and hope everyone enjoys it to its limit😊💖

Stay warm and happy all

December 25th, 2022

@DonaldDraper

Thank you very much! Wishing you a Merry Christmas. Have a great day!

User Profile: SparkyGizmo
SparkyGizmo December 25th, 2022

@DonaldDraper

Hi Don! 😊❤️ Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

*high fives* 😊 and *hugs* ❤️

User Profile: tommy
tommy December 25th, 2022

@DonaldDraper

merry christmas to you too don! and to everyone else on 7Cups, thank you for making this season so magical ❤️

snow-man.gif

User Profile: cristlecares
cristlecares December 25th, 2022

Merry Christmas Don 🎄⛄

cheers-merry-christmas-eve.gif

User Profile: QuietLake999
QuietLake999 December 25th, 2022

💐@DonaldDraper Thank you Don, wishing you a warm and cozy holiday!

I am Quiet-Lake, and I am healthy, wealthy, and wise. I create my own reality from my heart and mind. Anything that I am determined to do, I get it done. Big things take time, and I remain patient in the progress of manifesting a better version of myself daily.

🌷

load more
User Profile: Iamwhoiamwhoami
Iamwhoiamwhoami December 25th, 2022

I am ????? I don’t have a clue anymore.

User Profile: SparklyFly
SparklyFly December 25th, 2022

I love “I AM” because they are powerful. It causes me to check in with myself to add… I AM GRATEFUL, I AM UPSET. Thanks for this powerful post!

User Profile: MagnificentSunrise
MagnificentSunrise December 25th, 2022

I am easygoing.