Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

I Am _____ (Use last letter as first letter)

November 10th, 2022

We can be many things at a time.

It's human to feel different at different times too.

math-hangover.gif


And that's why there could be manyyyyy words that can fill the following blank.

'I Am ____'

Reply to the last person. Fill the blank with word(s), that starts with the last letter of their message.

(If you can't think of something, type 'I am ' followed by the last letter of their message and let your auto-complete fill the rest.)

example:
person X: I am sure I will heal
person Y: I am lucky
person Z: I am yoohooo!


Let's get the thread started with

I am Healthy


437
User Profile: GoingInCircles365
GoingInCircles365 December 27th, 2022

I am yearning to feel a connection

User Profile: BrokenAngelxx
BrokenAngelxx December 27th, 2022

i am struggling right now but yet i remain somewhat resilient

3 replies
User Profile: LeafTheWeeb
LeafTheWeeb December 28th, 2022

@BrokenAngelxx

I am terrified of myself

2 replies
December 28th, 2022

@LeafTheWeeb

I am mixed up

User Profile: BrokenAngelxx
BrokenAngelxx December 29th, 2022

@LeafTheWeeb

I hope things get better for you soon, friend.

load more
load more
User Profile: TheResilientDancer
TheResilientDancer December 28th, 2022

I am proud to be me

1 reply
User Profile: Trivalent
Trivalent December 29th, 2022

@TheResilientDancer I am eternal.

load more
User Profile: derekgibbs
derekgibbs December 29th, 2022

Always try to keep a cool head so you can think positively in order to accomplish your goals

User Profile: EmbStitcher33
EmbStitcher33 December 31st, 2022

I am loving this thread 😊 Thank you Donald. And yes, I try to be a loving, patient person.

1 reply
User Profile: LovingPeacefulHeart
LovingPeacefulHeart December 31st, 2022

@embstitcher33


I am nurturing myself so I can nurture others. ❤️

load more
User Profile: blueWhale8244
blueWhale8244 December 31st, 2022

I am THANKFUL I am LOVED

1 reply
User Profile: Beechie
Beechie December 31st, 2022

@blueWhale8244

I am daring

load more
User Profile: Creamyyy
Creamyyy December 31st, 2022

I am good

User Profile: TheResilientDancer
TheResilientDancer December 31st, 2022

I am dancing queen

January 1st, 2023

I am New 😇

User Profile: Sunisshiningandsoareyou
Sunisshiningandsoareyou January 1st, 2023
I am sending everyone lots of love to wish for a happy new year!❤