Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

I Am _____ (Use last letter as first letter)

November 10th, 2022

We can be many things at a time.

It's human to feel different at different times too.

math-hangover.gif


And that's why there could be manyyyyy words that can fill the following blank.

'I Am ____'

Reply to the last person. Fill the blank with word(s), that starts with the last letter of their message.

(If you can't think of something, type 'I am ' followed by the last letter of their message and let your auto-complete fill the rest.)

example:
person X: I am sure I will heal
person Y: I am lucky
person Z: I am yoohooo!


Let's get the thread started with

I am Healthy


437
User Profile: LovingPeacefulHeart
LovingPeacefulHeart January 1st, 2023

I am grateful I can finally relax.


@SunShineAlwaysGrateful

1 reply
User Profile: ChickensandHotCocoa
ChickensandHotCocoa January 1st, 2023

I an Xenodochial to everyone on 7 cups, causing me to feel better recently and reaching out more as a result.






load more
User Profile: seashell145
seashell145 January 3rd, 2023

@DonaldDraper

I am hopeless and hopeful at the same time. I am hurt. I am surprised I could be hurt by someone I trusted so much.

User Profile: exuberantTalker9747
exuberantTalker9747 January 3rd, 2023

I am sure i can do it

January 3rd, 2023

I am there for you

@accidentaltentacles0 @allnaturalmelon9509 @beautifulalamort @bellelistens @bluerivercares @broadfemmelovelive @communitymodeden @@erica @fighterarpi @freedomfrenzy123 @goldfinch2 @harmonylearninghope @@lovingbraid9917 @mistymagic @primeofriver18 @rainsofcastamere @rehan1 @sannyoftheshire992 @shiningrainbows65 @smilesandears @star001 @wishfulshiny @youlifematter

1 reply
User Profile: broadfemmelovelive
broadfemmelovelive January 3rd, 2023

thanks Don you were very helpful this morning 🤗🥰

User Profile: Rehan1
Rehan1 January 3rd, 2023

@DonaldDraper

Thanks Buddy, much needed 😊

User Profile: AccidentalTentacles0
AccidentalTentacles0 January 3rd, 2023

@DonaldDraper

Aww thanks Don!

User Profile: primeofriver18
primeofriver18 January 15th, 2023

@DonaldDraper I am accountable for my choices and actions

load more
User Profile: Wiltingrose13
Wiltingrose13 January 3rd, 2023

I am trying to be better. It's not going well but the effort is there. The need is there my emotions are on point for this. I can do it. I will do it. In spite of myself. I hate myself and I am horrible. I just want to ne someone I can look up to.

User Profile: FreedomFrenzy123
FreedomFrenzy123 January 3rd, 2023

@DonaldDraper

I AM HEALING

January 9th, 2023

I am getting started

User Profile: TeenyTinyAppy
TeenyTinyAppy January 9th, 2023

I am damaged but trying.

User Profile: DespairBear3
DespairBear3 January 9th, 2023

I am guarding myself from new experiences because I am afraid.

User Profile: oliveIdea2029
oliveIdea2029 January 9th, 2023

.