If your mood today was a fruit..
My mood today was like a watermelon! 🍉 The reason I think this is because I felt a rollercoaster of emotions throughout this day. 🎢 I feel like I felt some stress today so the stress I felt would demonstrate the green part of the watermelon since it’s small but not the smallest part! I think the main emotion I felt was happiness tho. The red part of the watermelon (the biggest part) demonstrates my happiness! Then the parts of the day I felt any other emotion would demonstrate the seeds since there are multiple of them and they are all pretty small. 💚❤️🖤
@BreannaKirby
This is such a creative and honest way to describe your day — I love how you connected each part of the watermelon to your emotions! 🍉🎢
It’s a great reminder that even when stress and little challenges pop up (hello, seeds and rind 💚🖤), joy can still take up the most space. I hope the red part won today. ❤️😊
Blueberries 🫐 They taste differently every time you taste them and my mood was different every time I checked it!
@FloralFlare
pomegranate
Complex and Overwhelming

@braindamag3
Pomegranate — that’s such a powerful choice. 🍎
So many little pieces to hold together, each with its own burst of intensity. It’s okay to feel overwhelmed sometimes — even complexity has its own kind of beauty. Sending calm and care your way today. ❤️
@FloralFlare
Yesterday and today, full of overwhelming chaos 😮 But in a good way.
My 3 grandkids are staying a few days and they can make any storm inside me disappear. Especially the middle one 5 1/2 years old and such a clown